View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 04:26 PM
And that's another rediculous thing! He failed! And his way of redeeming himself was basically saying you're dog is too dangerous ...here take one of mine that isn't broken. And the bloody owners fell for it and just handed her over!!!

If they had gone to someone who knew what they were doing and didn't follow this pack mentality rubbish they would have still had their dog!

I've googled him before and their seems to be a lot of people claiming he abused their dogs, court cases against him and accusations of exercising dogs on tredmills to the point of exhaustion before he will begin 'training' them.
juliana62
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2013, 04:30 PM
I hope that bite hurt like hell his way with dogs is dispicable Only ever watched one of his shows and turned over in disgust
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
And that's another rediculous thing! He failed! And his way of redeeming himself was basically saying you're dog is too dangerous ...here take one of mine that isn't broken. And the bloody owners fell for it and just handed her over!!!

If they had gone to someone who knew what they were doing and didn't follow this pack mentality rubbish they would have still had their dog!

I've googled him before and their seems to be a lot of people claiming he abused their dogs, court cases against him and accusations of exercising dogs on tredmills to the point of exhaustion before he will begin 'training' them.
Of COURSE there would be accusations that he abused dogs. He just punched a Labrador in her neck. I'd not hand over my dog so easily. I couldn't even bring myself to put Jade down even though she bit my mother.

If I saw him punch my dog like that... I'd have gone over and punched him! Dog trainer or not, you don't hit my f------ dog like that!! All it did was piss her off! Pissed me off too. I may not be the greatest dog owner or trainer, but I'd NEVER hit or corner a dog like that... it's so, so sad. All his dogs were skittish and fearful.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post

If I saw him punch my dog like that... I'd have gone over and punched him! Dog trainer or not, you don't hit my f------ dog like that!!
Ooooooo I would pay to see that! So would a lot of people I think. Could that be your next video clip please. Pleeeaaaaassseeeeee!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
I could se no aggression in the Lab untill Cesar stopped her eating, & who would blame her ?????
Exactly!! He went over there, staring at her, looking threatening. She probably didn't know him well before and thought she needed to defend herself against this threatening intruder. So well done for biting him, if I was her I'd have done the same thing.
Maybe more people should go up to CM when he's eating, staring at him and then trying to take stuff from his plate. And see how he reacts.

Oh and what's that about a dog feels dominant if it's paws are next to the bowl. And it doesn't when the bowl is higher up? Who comes up with that stuff???
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Exactly!! He went over there, staring at her, looking threatening. She probably didn't know him well before and thought she needed to defend herself against this threatening intruder. So well done for biting him, if I was her I'd have done the same thing.
Maybe more people should go up to CM when he's eating, staring at him and then trying to take stuff from his plate. And see how he reacts.

Oh and what's that about a dog feels dominant if it's paws are next to the bowl. And it doesn't when the bowl is higher up? Who comes up with that stuff???
Haha I didn't even hear the bowl bit! Couldn't bring myself to listen to it!
Remus (bull lurcher pup) growls if you try to move him off the sofa, is startled awake or the children lean on him too hard......Tonks (4 stone Staffie) likes to cuddle us often with both paws wrapped around my neck or lying right on top of me! Neither are expressing their dominance. I wish Remus felt more comfortable with us but at the moment he feels the needs to express his physical or emotional discomfort. Tonks just loves the warmth and cuddling!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Tonks (4 stone Staffie) likes to cuddle us often with both paws wrapped around my neck or lying right on top of me! Neither are expressing their dominance. I wish Remus felt more comfortable with us but at the moment he feels the needs to express his physical or emotional discomfort. Tonks just loves the warmth and cuddling!
Haha Ella does the exact same thing, wraps both paws firmly around the neck and she also loves lying flat on us.. Though she's only just under 2 stone.
I'm sure you'll get there with Remus, he's young and has lots of time to learn.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Ooooooo I would pay to see that! So would a lot of people I think. Could that be your next video clip please. Pleeeaaaaassseeeeee!
I wish! I assure you one thing... at nearly 5'9" and 230 lbs and a weightlifter with brother.. the LAST thing he'd have to worry about was a Labrador bite if I punched him.

Also, my previous Lab mix Brownie would have had him for lunch...

His stinkface at Cesars punch to poor Holly! Haha.. but yeah, poor Holly and her poor owners deserved better than this abusing moron.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Haha Ella does the exact same thing, wraps both paws firmly around the neck and she also loves lying flat on us.. Though she's only just under 2 stone.
I'm sure you'll get there with Remus, he's young and has lots of time to learn.
Gotta love Staffies! Yes, he'll learn, he's had a bad start in life. He is now genuinely happy to see the girls when they come down in the morning or if we've been out. ....which is lovely...and he loves snuggling up to them or on top of them. He's just never going to be as tolerant as Tonks, but he's re easily hurt than her...and She is a Staffie after all so 'patience with children' is her middle name!
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
I wish! I assure you one thing... at nearly 5'9" and 230 lbs and a weightlifter with brother.. the LAST thing he'd have to worry about was a Labrador bite if I punched him.

Also, my previous Lab mix Brownie would have had him for lunch...

His stinkface at Cesars punch to poor Holly! Haha.. but yeah, poor Holly and her poor owners deserved better than this abusing moron.
Fantastic!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Gotta love Staffies! Yes, he'll learn, he's had a bad start in life. He is now genuinely happy to see the girls when they come down in the morning or if we've been out. ....which is lovely...and he loves snuggling up to them or on top of them. He's just never going to be as tolerant as Tonks, but he's re easily hurt than her...and She is a Staffie after all so 'patience with children' is her middle name!

Fantastic!
For the longest I thought Tonks was a male dog! I recently realized that Remus is male but Tonks is female. Both are beauts of course. I've never heard the name Tonks for a dog and I thought it was a male dogs name.

Recently when I saw her standing and didn't see an... um... well... under her belly and then read and saw you referring to her as... well... "her" I was like oops!!

Everywhere I go, people ask about Nigredo (nih-gray-doh) and what his name is and where it came from etc. It's Latin for blackness... and my dad always calls him "Alfredo". HAHA!! I think I should have just named him Boss or Dirk or something... LOL!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >