Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Prager Hans View Post
Why should I tell you what I do? Only reason you want to know is so that you can get material to fight. All you want to do is to beat people up over here if they do not kiss your armchair general's butt and dare to have different opinion . Example :I have just said that I do not use E collar and people are saying that I am Lou and using electric collars. I am not Lou and I am not going to post here only to order to defend my position. Which is what I have been forced to do from my first post here. I am too old and too smart for that. I will post ONLY is someone needs advice. Otherwise I have better things to do then bicker with some of you.
I like to help people, but you are not interested in that. You just get high on tearing people down.
Prager Hans
hey..i am asking questions so i can try and understand what u are saying....obviously you are not this 'lou' as he sells the electronic devices that we are against .

i genuinely would like to know what u mean as i suspect i may do some of it already.

to be fair prager hans...you havnt been particularly friendly yourself .....it goes both ways
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2011, 08:45 PM
PRAGER HANS - I have not posted on this thread until today, and am genuinely and politely asking you what you mean when you use the term 'correction'?
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
hey..i am asking questions so i can try and understand what u are saying....obviously you are not this 'lou' as he sells the electronic devices that we are against .
i genuinely would like to know what u mean as i suspect i may do some of it already.
Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post
PRAGER HANS - I have not posted on this thread until today, and am genuinely and politely asking you what you mean when you use the term 'correction'?
Ditto.

He's clearly stated he doesn't use/promote certain collars of an electrical nature, so I think we can rule out him being either of those 3.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Probably the right moment to explain that this forum has had its share of - let's call them - 'dog training extremists' in the recent past. As a result we won't be too amenable to any newcomer who joins and starts espousing *their way* without details.

We're also not happy with newcomers who send unsolicited PMs. Just a hint there Hans
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 08:15 AM
OK confused now
Hans is it you who speaks so passionately against Michael Vick and cruelty in China here?

[Link removed]
Prager Hans
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Ah ha---so you do know Lou then---interesting.

rune
No . Someone mentioned Lou and i saisd that I do not know him. can you read?
Prager Hans
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 04:18 PM
PRAGER HANS:

I have asked you, politely, three times now, if you would kindly define what you mean by 'correction'....?

I haven't taken part in this thread until now so I can't see why you might object to answering my genuine question???
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Prager Hans View Post
No . Someone mentioned Lou and i saisd that I do not know him. can you read?
Prager Hans
Yes---but then you don't seem able to define your 'correction' do you?

rune
Prager Hans
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-09-2011, 05:12 PM
There is a difference between being too amenable and attacking and ridiculing every word which I (the newcomer here) have said in my original post here. That post was quite innocent and I stumbled over it after someone alerted me to this forum and I was saying that Alpha roll is a natural and valid methods of establishing leadership position. Later I have said that it is difficult to apply an aplha roll properly and that I do not generally recommend it . Immediately after that I was ridiculed I was subject to ad hominem attacks from get go and everything I have said was in unsubstantiated way ridiculed and belittled. Post was placed here on someone actually killing a pup and I was compared indirectly to such person. Elsewhere on different topic, I was repeatedly attacked because I misspelled a word Horse as Hose. My grasp of English was in question. Entire thread was thrown off by discussion of my understanding of word Export and Import and where I reside even so I have said that I reside in Arizona USA. People started to dig dirt on me on Internet, and then they misrepresented here the "dirt" which really was no dirt at all, but some here made sure that they mentioned here that there is a lot of dirt on me there in the cyberspace.
Every word of importance which I have said here, like leadership, dominance, alpha roll, pack leader was not discussed on its merit and based on even basic, common knowledge of science and basic facts of it, but it was ridiculed, arbitrarily dismissed and fun was made of legitimate opinions and called arbitrarily obsolete and not modern enough and so on.
I know that it looks like that I am whining here, however I am not, I am just putting here reasons why I was "not so friendly" myself. I am a big boy and usually do not worry about any of this and can hold my own in any fair discussion. But so far the environment here has not been so fair not friendly.
As far as the way i express myself is usually in respectful , but direct way. I do not mince words and say what is on my mind and none needs to guess what I am saying.

As far as "unsolicited PM" goes I am sorry about that but i have mistaken you for a person who would like to know more about the topic and I have offered help. Also i did not know that PM must be solicited(?).
Prager Hans
Prager Hans
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
OK confused now
Hans is it you who speaks so passionately against Michael Vick and cruelty in China here?
[Link removed]
Yes that is me.
Prager Hans
Page 21 of 26 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »