Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Glad Cassie is okay
Did you have to remind me about my overdue D appointment?
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Hi Helena,

I'm sooooo glad that Cassie is back home with you and I'm sure Georgie is too, even though he was growled at...bless.

Keep us updated as to the EPI test.

I hope you get your tooth ascess sorted, flippin dentists/doctors are a total pain
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support throughout my traumatic last few days, it certainly took the edge off things for me.

Now, I had the tooth out even though the gum was infected, but he said he had no choice. I now look like Dennis the Menace one side of my face, so won't be going out anywhere for a few days!

Cassie seems fine now thank goodness, and I will let you know the results from the EPI test. Now back to concentrating on DW as I haven't been able to read any posts lately what with all my probs, so I'll be busy today filling it all up! Lol!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi Helen

Im glad Cassie is back at home with you all as being stuck at the vets cannot be something dogs like very much.I feel sorry for you cause of having toothy problems-i've gotta have three fillings next month all in one go!

Im terrified of dentists and the only dental work i've had done in my whole life (34yrs) is a crown & a wisdom tooth pulled.Never had a filling before so havent a clue what to expect...
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Hope today is better than yesterday and tomorrow wil be better than today. x
Take care
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Steve & Abe
Hi Helen

Im glad Cassie is back at home with you all as being stuck at the vets cannot be something dogs like very much.I feel sorry for you cause of having toothy problems-i've gotta have three fillings next month all in one go!

Im terrified of dentists and the only dental work i've had done in my whole life (34yrs) is a crown & a wisdom tooth pulled.Never had a filling before so havent a clue what to expect...
Hi Steve and Abe (who I hope is well?) thanks for your sympathy on the tooth front, or rather no teeth front! Fillings are a doddle Steve and the only bit I hate about the Dentist is that big needle, and yesterday he had to stab me with it loads of times, because when the gum is infected it doesn't work properly unless you put loads in, but it hurt anyway when he pulled it out! He said I was very brave though, unlike a lot of the big girl's blouses they had in there - not talking about you though! Lol!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
Hope today is better than yesterday and tomorrow wil be better than today. x
Take care
Thanks for the encouraging quote Dinahsmum, it can't get any worse can it! x
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hi Steve and Abe (who I hope is well?) thanks for your sympathy on the tooth front, or rather no teeth front! Fillings are a doddle Steve and the only bit I hate about the Dentist is that big needle, and yesterday he had to stab me with it loads of times, because when the gum is infected it doesn't work properly unless you put loads in, but it hurt anyway when he pulled it out! He said I was very brave though, unlike a lot of the big girl's blouses they had in there - not talking about you though! Lol!
i'm sure Steve feels very comforted after reading that Helen, especially the bit about the big needle. You are naughty

Glad to hear things are on the mend for you and yours, I bet you will be pleased to get last week behind you
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:16 AM
So glad cassie is home! give her a big hug from me and my boys
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Hiya Het, yes ooops! sorry about that Steve, but the needle isn't quite sooooo big for fillings is it! There that's made him feel better! Yes I am looking forward to a nice quiet "do-nothing" type of week I hope!x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >