Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 12:52 PM

Update on Cassie - back home now!

Hi Everyone! The good news is Cassie is back home now even though she didn't perform yesterday for the vet, but she eventually did this morning, half of which was covered in "dried" blood and the rest was ok, so I am now assuming it was something very nasty that she ate and it should have all passed through now.

He de-wormed her yesterday and took blood which he has sent off for the EPI test whichwe will know in 4 days and fingers crossed. Although she gave Georgie a bit slobbery kiss when she first came thru the door, she then decided that he had been having all the nice tit'bits whilstshe was gone, so deserved to be told off so she growled at him!

I am having the most awful week, but I went back and gave my 2nd lot of blood after their mistake with my first, I now have a tooth abcess brewing, so my dentist is going to take it out this afternoon, but only on the condition that it isn't infected (which it IS!) He won't prescribe me any antibiotics as I had anaphalactic shock and ended up in hospital nearly dying and having adrenalin last year, and my doctor won't prescribe any for me as he says it's the Dentist's job! lol! This is either Catch 22 or Pass the Buck in my eyes! I will probably just be sent home to suffer over the week-end!

Cassie was soooo tired last night,she slept all evening and night bless her and didn't pester me at 7.00 am. this morning to go out (thank goodness coz it was chucking it down!)

This was the pair of them last night:
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 12:58 PM
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Helen I'm soooo glad you've got your girl back! I was just about to ask you then stumbled across your post

The pair of them seem quite content to be back together again, great photo Helen.

Let us know what the vet says about Cassie, but really glad to hear that she passed her p**

I'm sorry it seems to be going from one problem to the other healthwise for you Helen Good luck with the dentist.

xi
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-05-2005, 01:03 PM
thats good news that Cassie is home

good luck at the dentist today
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Awww glad she's feeling better. Great pic of the 2

sorry I couldnt read further when I saw the d-word, but good luck.... I'm scared of d.......
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Awww glad she's feeling better. Great pic of the 2

sorry I couldnt read further when I saw the d-word, but good luck.... I'm scared of d.......
Lol! So am I!! I don't know why I keep on going there either!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Carole
thats good news that Cassie is home

good luck at the dentist today
Thanks Carole, it's great to have her back driving me mad!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I don't know why I keep on going there either!
I really ought to go... But I cant afford it and I'm too scared
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Great news Helen, so pleased shes back and on the mend. Sounds like its your turn now though, you don't drink either do you? or I would advise a good slug of whisky
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Oh glad Cassie is back home again Helena (looks like she is too ) She looks happy enough on the photo though and Georgie too of course. At least she put him back in his place when she came back so she can't be feeling too bad Hope the tests all come back clear, I'm sure they will. I wonder what she could possibly have eaten to make her so ill (not your cooking I hope! )

Pity you going to the dentist, not my favourite place either Isn't there any anti-biotics that you can have that you are not allergic to?

Hope next week is better , well it can't be any worse
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Hi Helen that's' how it goes sometimes poo just keeps falling on you and you think it will never stop Hope you get the tooth sorted.. if not try a bottle of wine!! Glad cassie is home safe and sound.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >