View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
XoloLover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-07-2012, 12:32 PM

Looking for walking buddies in south west London :)

hi again

im hoping to find some lovely people to walk my hairless hound with as my boyfriend and i are both very new to London, and just missed the boat for our nearest agility course but would love to make some friends in the local dog community.

our dog is a standard xolitzcuintle and although he can be a little timud when first meeting new dogs he quickly warms to them and loves to play. Hes been living with my parents and their dogs whilst weve been looking for a place to live that allowed dogs, and as such is used to canine company and id hate for him to suddenly lose that and not have any dogs to interact with at all!

if anybody is interested please let me know as we'd love to meet you and your dogs