Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 11th April, 2019

Good morning all, Have already typed this lot out once and lost it. Knee is very bad again this morning, must get some pain killers down me.

I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.

Hope Steve is going to offer to walk Amber first thing.

ps. Where is Lynn?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Morning Moyra and those to follow.

Have you tried the rub on gel things Moyra my BIL swears by them, as he cannot take aspirin ibuprofen etc. I do that often type out then loose it no idea why.

Have two options today work in the garden or pop over to my aunts and return the newly washed and ironed bed linen give the flat a tidy etc. However may take up the third option go to my aunts and then the skip then work in the garden.

Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Morning all
Moyra, tell Steve to walk Amber, you aren't well
Kazz, have a good day whatever option you take....we have a new toy for the garden...a rotavator!!
Not sure what to do today, at least it's sunny
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Morning all. Been for a wander down to the shopsthose that are left to shop in. Nice and sunny out. Waiting for bird food to arrive. They are chomping at the bit. Have a good day with whatever you all decide to do.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Long day for us today. Town for brekkie and then onto Mcd's for coffee then off the the hospital for Gary's Neurology appointment.

It's a bit annoying to have to do a 60 mile round trip for a 10 minute appointment, but good they keep checking on him. His meds combination is going well at the moment touch wood so, at the moment at least, we have a little light at the end of that long, long tunnel.

As it was such a beautiful afternoon we stopped again at Mcd's on the way back for tea.

Gotta make the most of this lovely weather while ever we have it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-04-2019, 07:52 PM
'evening all

Moyra with your knee you should not be waiting for Steve to offer to walk Amber, just tell him she needs a walk, it's important for a dog, please take her NOW

Griff, yes I understand about the phone, in your case it's probably wise to keep it on especially when Mum & Dad are away.

The news I mentioned last night is not all that exciting, SWMBO has been waging a propaganda campaign regarding getting another dog, she is not quite 100% yet after her hip operation and I have an op due soon so I have been delaying.

But as is usual in this house she has won and we are going tomorrow to the Dogs Trust in Snetterton. They always have around 20 to 30 dogs on their web site who need a home, we shall see

I will post on here tomorrow for those who are interested.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by losos View Post
'evening all

moyra with your knee you should not be waiting for steve to offer to walk amber, just tell him she needs a walk, it's important for a dog, please take her now

Griff, yes i understand about the phone, in your case it's probably wise to keep it on especially when mum & dad are away.

The news i mentioned last night is not all that exciting, swmbo has been waging a propaganda campaign regarding getting another dog, she is not quite 100% yet after her hip operation and i have an op due soon so i have been delaying.

But as is usual in this house she has won and we are going tomorrow to the dogs trust in snetterton. They always have around 20 to 30 dogs on their web site who need a home, we shall see

i will post on here tomorrow for those who are interested.
me me me me interested
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 08:34 PM
me interested too
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
me interested too
Chris I am looking on the site now....have a look lets see what we can see that is Losos and Mrs Losos fanciable....just for fun.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Okay I like the look of Basil greyhound and Rosie Lurcher more than likely miles off and of course it the initial feel when you meet them in the flesh.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >