Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 12:30 PM

Daily Thread 6th April

Good afternoon all.

Apologies if anyone has already posted up a thread on the daily. Couldn't find one.

A bit of a chilly morning and now we have a bit of drizzle. Could be worse.

Have a good 'un all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Afternoon Chris, No one else seems to be around. We have sun here but a wee bit chilly to sit in the garden especially in peace as nextdoor neighbours dog is constantly barking if I go out there. They seem to think it should be out there all the time barking and never tell it to stop. I have to laugh riley as they were told if they had him neutered it would stop the behaviour. Er nope. Have a good rest of day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Afternoon all well I have sunshine and it's hot!! Been sat in the garden with my dogs making the most of the weather...got to grab it while I can!
Really don't know what's up with my dad, they went on holiday..it was crap, mum contacted the MD of the company and he said that they could book a holiday wherever they wanted... whenever they wanted so they go the end of August and it's a £400 holiday...for free, you would think someone had said here's a sh*t sandwich...eat it lol...no pleasing some people and he picked where they are going so absolutely clueless what's up with him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 02:33 PM
The bungalow next door has been turned into a holiday let.

Most who hire it have dogs and the dogs are often turned out onto the secure back garden.

Rosie is never bothered by them, but the little devil listens to 'em bark and waits until they go quiet then gives a little woof so they start up again. I swear she smiles every time she does it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Hahaha bless her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Moyra, if you don't feel like opening the thread... don't feel you have to, someone will get round to doing it.
As for letting Amber down, don't be silly!!! She is loved, warm fed and happy, you can do mental games with her to tire her out. My 2 get one walk a day, it's most likely 15-20 mins... it's what I can manage and the vets very happy with them so don't worry too much, maybe when the warmer weather comes you could sit out for a bit on a bench with her? As for Steve...well hmmm yes, the saying goes "use it or lose it" but he could easily take her for a longer walk in the evening. I personally think that you do great with Amber
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Hello everyone, I am sorry that I did not appear on the thread earlier. I regret I have been very poorly and at the moment it is as much as I can do to check my mail each day. I desperately want you all to keep the thread going and do so hope that some of you who have not posted for ages to come in and say hello and let us know how you are doing. I know a lot of you have lost your faithful friends recently and my heart goes out to you but more reason for you to let us know you are ok.

Please keep in touch even if it is only a few words, we have always been here for you and nothing has changed we all CARE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL. XX
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 07:54 PM
Thanks Kelly. I appreciate your support as I am sure we all do on here. I know you need our support as so many of us do on here. Hopefully catch up with you in the morning. god bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Oh bless ya Moyra.

Don't feel bad when you can't get on here. We all have our bad days.

As for Steve, he needs a boot up his backside. You take care of yourself, missus. Amber will cope and you do as much as you can for her.

Have you thought about a mobility scooter. When I couldn't get around, it was an absolute Godsend for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2019, 09:08 PM
I like Everyone on here and although I don't physically know you all, I do care about you all. Yes....I do need everyone here, I love the fact that I can come here, rant about my parents, brother, Steve and nobody judges me... just offers me advice.
I wonder could the cinnamon trust offer you a dog walker? I know my neighbours daughter walked for someone local who couldn't manage, was just a couple of times a week for an hour or so but the dog was happy enough
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >