View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:09 PM
It's a trade website. Public buy from us on Amazon on Amazon I'm Floralcraft.

There are over 15 thousand products on that website and every word on there and every image and every legal blurb has all been put on by yours truly over the past 6 yrs. I can now just keep it ticking over - like now I am adding new lines of ribbons. But I go through Clearance once a month or so taking off Out of Stock Discontinueds - most of my daily grind is concerned with Amazon these days.

I've been doing it so long I can almost do it with eyes shut. I use a content editor software programme (like a database) where I input words and symbols and publish it to the web and it all appears pretty on the website.

He's not suffered thro the recession at all but then people never stop getting married or buried do they? And he is a big landowner too with tenant farmers and his own nurseries in Devon - his brother has nurseries down in Cornwall too and is in the same business.

A single 40 something millionaire workaholic who gets up at 4.30 every day for the fresh flower markets and works 7 days a week and only ever does one other thing. WATCHES ARSENAL.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Bitkin - I too am the total opposite of a gambler.

Don't even do the pools or buy lottery tickets or scratch cards and only buy raffle tickets if it is for Charity.

Worked for the Horserace Tote Board for a few years and have seen many throw their money and their lives away - it's a worse addiction for some than booze or drugs.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Tang, the work that you have put in there is amazing........I am full of admiration. Yes, people will never stop marrying or dying will they and it is a market that done correctly cannot fail. That chap of yours has obviously worked hard to achieve what he has and hats off to him.

As to gambling - I have never understood it. Just as well really because addiction to the ciggies is quite enough isn't it! When I come across things like I have tonight, of a family who built a fabulous house and filled it with beautiful things then raised families and looked after the estate, only for nearly all of it to be lost through gambling and general over spending, it makes me dreadfully sad. As you say, it wrecks lives and destroys people.

*pours another chotah peg and wonders if three large ones tonight constitues alcoholism
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I forgot...........

*smacks TW round the ear for what was probably a tongue in cheek comment
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:29 PM
SALLY,are you addicted to ciggies?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Runs out crying
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes Eileen! I am. I tried to go on to the electronic sort, and after spending a small fortune discovered that I am allergic to whatever it is they put in the liquid for the atomiser So back to the drawing board as it were.

*lures TW back with a vast plate of goodies, including custard doughnuts.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:41 PM
SALLY,they are disgusting and very very bad for you Shame on you!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Sigh. You have told me that before Eileen Custard doughnuts are bad for you too, but you don't have a go at TW
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Did I really? Doubt it...a packet a day me
I couldn't scold TW,she's a wee lamb
Page 8 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >