Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
In the case of the Forestry Commision they have never provided bins, it would be impossible to reach them on most of the trails I walk on at Hamsterley Forest. So I don't think it's a case of saving money in every instance, in some cases it's common sense. In large expanses of countryside it makes far more sense to let it break down naturally as there'll be less of it about due to it being spread over a wider area, unlike in town and city parks where it would be more concentrated due to the larger population, smaller area and more common usage.
But that also depends on how many dog walkers they get there and how often they walk there...I do agree with you though.
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
We had some new neighbours move in many years ago and within a few weeks they were complaining about the Church bells waking them up every Sunday morning.

We lived on Church Lane.
My sister owns a dairy farm and her neighbour called the police as they were muck spreading on a bank holiday and she wanted to sit in her garden lol.
My husband went as he was the police officer on duty at the time and suggested she move lol.
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8