View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:45 AM
How many dogs have you and your mum got between you now then? I'm just thinking it must be easier that most of them are CC's, can you imagine if they were all Spinoes and Border collies, walking might be more fun then hopefully then I'll see you soon, mine have never met a crested, but after the walk I'm sure that they would of met a few
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Oh my goodness---he has the eye! Very like Celt was although I had him later---he was 11 weeks.

Very best of luck with him---I think you may need it!

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Oh my goodness---he has the eye! Very like Celt was although I had him later---he was 11 weeks.

Very best of luck with him---I think you may need it!

rune
He has the devil dog eyes Mace will be 9weeks tomorrow and is already a smart lad. I do need lots of luck hes a little swear word
Mace decided today that he likes digging up the mud and finding worms to chuck around the garden!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Awww, he is scrummy
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 05:56 PM
He is gorgeous, s glad he is keeping you on your toes
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks both cant wait to start puppy training with him..Just waiting till he can have his second jab now
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Thanks both cant wait to start puppy training with him..Just waiting till he can have his second jab now
I wouldn't wait---I'd have him out and about ASAP ---not in stupid places but anywhere possible to show him everything now. I'd have him sitting and standing and downing all over the place as well. Only in little bursts but I'd go for it.

Not telling you what to do---just what I would and have done.

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I wouldn't wait---I'd have him out and about ASAP ---not in stupid places but anywhere possible to show him everything now. I'd have him sitting and standing and downing all over the place as well. Only in little bursts but I'd go for it.

Not telling you what to do---just what I would and have done.

rune
We have taken him out, but only to places where we know other dogs arent, like my grandmas and few of our friends, so hes meeting small children and the like (we dont ever have kids in the house so its nice for him to get use to them). Hes learning sit, and down and nine times out of ten he will sit, butdown isnt quite that good yet .
Only doing it a few times as I dont want him to bored and he does get bored quick.
Ps I dont mind being told what to do, if it helps
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3