Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 01:04 PM

Poor, poor Oliver

Mouse is in heat, and she is seriously pestering Oliver to "help a girl out" LOL

He is utterly confused and unsure what to do... he thinks she's playing some sort of weird game

She runs up to him, he play bows then Mouse turns and sticks her but in his face, he gets this look on his face like "What'in'ell are you about???" then he stands up and turns away, she runs between his feet and stops him (with butt in face again), he looks at me like "I dunno what to do! What does she WANT?"

Poor guy

Funnily enough, though she bothers Ollie most, she's been after Zoe and Scout too (I think Mouse is a touch confused there ) but not once has she pestered Boo, and he could care less about her being in heat (even though he was 6.5 years old and supposedly used as a stud dog )

Weird dogs! LOL
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2011, 01:16 PM
lol Mouse sounds like my friends bitch who in heat atm hehehe