Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2007, 01:56 PM

Walkies at last......

Seems like ages since we had a good walk. Dad was working over the weekend, so we only got short walks around the block. Wednesday and Thursday was rubbish too. Dad was waiting for a delivery which never came, so we missed out on our walk then too.

All weekend we've been wound up and ready to go, a bit naughty too coz we were so desperate to go out and use up some energy. Dad wasn't too hard on us though coz he knew it wasn't our fault.

Today though, the delivery arrived. It was our new bed. It's brill, really huge and really comfy

After it arrived we were so comfy on it that we didn't want to move. Glad we did though coz Dad took us to the beach to meet someone from his work. He had a little Cocker Spaniel with him called Mac. He was great fun. We played for ages with him. He wasn't too sure about going in the water though but we soon showed him that it was fun and he joined in... he was soaked through...

Was great fun at the beach. Home now though and off for a snooze. Mac is maybe coming to the forest with us tomorrow, hope so, he's a great new pal.....

maggertybeasty
New Member!
Female 

29-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow that's huge, how big are your pup's now? Looks like it'll fit them very comfortably when they're full grown.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi guys pleased your walk with Mac went well i know you have been looking forward to meeting him for ages now... i love your new bed. might have to ask your dad where it came from my lot would love one