View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh thank goodness for a happy ending. Isn't it amazing how many awful thoughts can go through ones mind in such a short space of time.

Huge cuddles of relief all round I would think, as well as the sausages.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh 'eck - my heart nearly hit the ground when I read the title of this thread...

...was I happy when I got to the end of the OP though!

[wipes brow with a sigh of relief]
Yeah-that's how we felt!

Originally Posted by SusieL View Post
10 days with you and you still don't have a tag on her with the right details on!! My foster dogs don't leave with their new owners until they produce a tag engraved with correct details to put on the collar. Glad you got her back safely but I do hope you went straight off to get her a new identification tag.
She was with us on a trial period and we don't have a mobile phone so it would be better to have their number on actually as it is a mobile number on at the moment! If we were out looking for her and someone had found her and rang the mobile number they would have come straight out for her whereas we would have still been out looking for her and not at home waiting by our phone.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What a clever girl.

So pleased to hear she was found safe.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
So pleased you found her or she let you find her.......Parker sounds like a lovely well trained and ery bright chap stopping when chasing a rabbit.............I class my Sal as bright but she would follow the rabbit............
Yes-he is pretty exceptional for a terrier!

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh thank goodness for a happy ending. Isn't it amazing how many awful thoughts can go through ones mind in such a short space of time.

Huge cuddles of relief all round I would think, as well as the sausages.
She is actually getting much better at coming when she's called as today on the beach she was brilliant. I just will have to grab hold of her long line when we go near the bunnies again (if we ever do summon up the courage to do so!)
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Jesus, I thought she'd died! Don't scare me like that! lol. Glad you got her back safely
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 08:38 PM
So glad you found her and what a star she was, waiting for you where she knew you'd see her

And I agree that Parker was trying to help you by pulling you in the right direction

Re the ID tag - just a thought, how about getting her one with your address on? At least that way if it happens again and someone does find her, they can take her safely back to your place and wait there for you as eventually one of you would be going back there...? Just a thought
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post
So glad you found her and what a star she was, waiting for you where she knew you'd see her

And I agree that Parker was trying to help you by pulling you in the right direction

Re the ID tag - just a thought, how about getting her one with your address on? At least that way if it happens again and someone does find her, they can take her safely back to your place and wait there for you as eventually one of you would be going back there...? Just a thought
Yes-you're quite right (and the other person who said re id tag too); this is the first thing I should have thought of when we took her home as it is important.

I am now going to put Parker's id tag on her as he's extremely unlikely to go awol, until we get another one sorted for her.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2