View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melissa74
New Member!
Female 

27-07-2011, 08:54 PM

My shiranian puppy will be coming to her new home FRIDAY!

Hello Everyone,
I am new here but I thought I would start a little journal of our new puppy. He will be here on Friday and my family is so excited. The puppy is a Shih tzu/pomeranian mix. He looks like a littlesnow ball right now, white with a little peach on the ears.
I will give a little back ground of my family. My husband and I have 7 kid all together, 4 in the house. I also have a female boxer/lab mix. Ally is her name. She is a wonderful dog and most of the time listens. I wonder what she will think of the pup. I hope she doesn't eat her If this pup works out I plan on getting 1 more. Well I will be writing here to let you know how he will adjust. CAN'T WAIT till Friday!
Anyone else out there who has a Shiranian pup and can give some advice on temperament ect.. let's keep in touch.
Roselle
New Member!
Female 

15-08-2011, 12:35 PM
This sounds like the cutest mix ever. Be sure to post some piccies, won't you? I'd love to see him and I hope Ally enjoys her new friend.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Good luck with your pup.

I have never met a cross of this kind, but worked with a few Poms and ShihTzus - will be an interesting experience I am sure! Both breeds are quite independent and need a lot of training. Shihs in particular are BIG dogs in little bodies. Make sure you have sorted and are booked into a good training class (good ones tend to be booked up in advance) and its always worth going along to watch a class first to make sure you are happy with it.