Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have hurt my back again....the past 3days have been awful...not sure what has happened, don't suppose lugging cat pants about in his box helped or wearing my hunter wellies
Aww Griff take it easy, and hope it eases soon for you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Ohhhhh Mandy, I am so sorry, that is a long time to be friends and for it to end so suddenly and strangely must be hard.....i lost touch with all of my old workmates around 15years ago, I still count each as a friend and if they needed me and I could help...i would. I wonder is there something else going on with your friend??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Mandy, thats incredibly rude and hurtful. You have a family and lots of things have happened to you over the past year, you're not teenagers anymore where you spend hours on the phone, you're adults with adult lives. She obviously is still a child mentally, definitely not worthy of your friendship to do that to you, very sad she has no manners.
Griff, go and have a nice hot bath and go to bed.
Can't wait for the rendering of Away In A Manger from LG, maybe someone will be kind enough to video it for us
Very very heavy rain here,no sleet just rain.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Griff that's what I think too, and yes I think it was hurtful too TW
Very heavy rain here too, can't get Rosie out, not that's. Blame her tbh
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2016, 12:24 AM
As I said earlier - I just don't have the skills required to post anything on the site. The only time I use my 'puter is to access this site (Oh! A lie! - I contact BBC Weather occasionally).
Although a virtual computer illiterate I was pleased to note I got two out of three of Tumbleweed's quiz video questions (also wasn't that far away with the third answer!)
Weather here is abysmal - absolutely chucking it down and although we had a forecast for snow, there is no way it will stick on this ground.
Mandy - pay no heed to people who say things like that. They have a lot of growing up to do. You are a smashing person and don't deserve such cheap invective.
Griff - hope you get a good night's sleep and feel much better in the morning.
Godnight everyone - see you all in the morning.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5