Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Good morning everyone.
Seems all is going on apace today, what with "Zen the Wrecker" up to unpleasant tricks, carvery/pet shop combo shopping, and wailing peasants in a breeze block cellar (my guess is Latvian or Estonian). Life - if nothing else - is extremely varied.
Glad my sheep comments stirred some pleasant memories for you Moyra and that Lynn's car is proving it's worth at last. Dex's intestinal activity is keeping Griff on her toes too - although I feel you'd appreciate a more "regular" hobby than the observing of Katzen Krappen! lol !
Hope your bone run is beneficial June and that whatever weather we are threatened with holds off until you are safely back home. I've got a load of venison to cut up, which was left in huge black bags round the back of the house whilst I was out last night, this courtesy of a friend following some deer culling in the scottish borders. Nobody's idea of a good time but necessary to keep the population healthy and of course my dingoes will make very sure that none of it goes to waste.
There is now little bits of brightness trying to sneak in through the cloud so perhaps the dismal weather is temporarily suspended - I do hope so.
Have a good rest of day everyone - keep warm and wel, bye fer now.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 01:24 PM
anyone else wants to guess before the reveal?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Decent looking haul from the bone run, not emptied the bags yet, but there looks to be a good few. They are gritting the motorway now, so you can guarantee all we'll get is heavy rain, the only time we'll get snow is when the motorway isn't gritted
Lucky you with the venison, LG. Chris, who has Zillar and Che, gets venison that way, my babies have an excellent home don't they. Keep saying to him, next time you're up this way.......but no drops so far, and he's had Zillar a few years, Che not so long. He travels nationwide with his 'wolves', so you'd think he'd remember me wouldn't you.
Forecast on now and looks like snow on the Penines, so that'll be you then LG
Got the fire lit, now going to watch Doctors before I empty the bone bags and see to the girls. Dusting off of heat lamps will be the job for this afternoon I think
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Kharkistan (s)
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 02:16 PM
One person has guessed it and that peson now has to put a recording of the chorus sung by themselves on here.

That person offered 2 choices DIDN'T YOU GORDON, the Latvian one was correct. So sing up and put it on here.

The head scarves with the band around them shows they are married, the one with the accordian has a plain head scarf as she is still looking for a man.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 02:27 PM
so here is another one to guess. Clue not where you think again traditional song and dress

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 02:37 PM
here is a really tough one

where does this dancer/performer come from?

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 02:44 PM
which country has this traditional costume ?

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Just got back from the opticians for new specs. he said that now one of my eyes are as good as a 16 year old the other had improved and no longer want glasses for distance work. neeless to say it makes me a bit happier. just got to wait now for DVLA and see what they are going to do.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Good luck Barry, it does mean going through the DVLA's own opticians for a visual fields test but it sounds good to me so hopefully very shortly you will have a renewed licence probably for three years which is normal in such circumstances.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >