Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 02:37 PM

Dusty

We have had Dusty for 1 year today. It's been a very tough year, with lots of ups but LOTS of downs. At times, I wasn't sure if I had done the right thing. However, a year on, and we are loving having her around.

She had mild laminitis last year, which I'm sure our inexperience made it worse She has been an amazing pony, and so patient with us. I have been amazed at how much Sam has taken to looking after her as he will muck her out, brush her etc, as well as ride her. He doesn't always, but for a 3.5 year old, he isn't too bad.

We have had a fantastic support network, with our farrier bing a big one as I've asked him some stupid questions in the past and he helped us massively with the laminitis. My RI has answered all my daft questions as well, and I have got a few friends who have also helped me. I really couldn't have done it without that support.

She is a cheeky pony, but we love her, and don't regret getting her, whatsoever.

Helen
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2012, 03:19 PM
She looks really lovely and I am glad you are still enjoying her