View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Is my vet the only one who doles out urine collectors? its a small bottle with a scoop attached at the neck. put the scoop under them mid flow and it tips straight into the bottle. remove the scoop and screw the lid on. done.
Flipper
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
I know you don't!
All it was, was for a dip stick!
But Teagan wee's fast, and if I pulled the dish away, her wee would have splashed all over me!
Apologies, I didnt mean to offend you, your story just reminded me of the woman with the Mastiff. I know that some vets dont bother to let the owners know how much of a sample they need. Ive had plenty of jars and various containers filled to the brim with urine.....and Ive been splashed myself on occasion trying to get a urine sample.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Actually, although I'm dreading the results tomorrow (see my other thread on blood tests following the urine test), there was a funny little incident this morning.

I got up at 6pm so that I would catch her having her first wee, but I missed it . So I had to stand around outside with her waiting for her next one which did not happen.

So, I took her to the park before the vet visit, saying 'go wee Daisy' (though she is deaf). I was desperate for this sample, and eventually she squatted. The confused looks of people passing were really funny as I shouted 'Good girl Daisy' and flung myself at her backside with tissue and plastic bag and proudly produced her wee sample

Have to laugh or I'd cry....
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Katrina342
Actually, although I'm dreading the results tomorrow (see my other thread on blood tests following the urine test), there was a funny little incident this morning.

I got up at 6pm so that I would catch her having her first wee, but I missed it . So I had to stand around outside with her waiting for her next one which did not happen.

So, I took her to the park before the vet visit, saying 'go wee Daisy' (though she is deaf). I was desperate for this sample, and eventually she squatted. The confused looks of people passing were really funny as I shouted 'Good girl Daisy' and flung myself at her backside with tissue and plastic bag and proudly produced her wee sample

Have to laugh or I'd cry....
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

I can imagine the looks you got!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2