Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heldengebroed
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Whats the difference in the sports
Schtz is a set routine. The dog knows exactly what's coming. Tittles can be real but can also be earned on a known field with a known decoy and judge. Used to title showdogs

Ringsport (with Belgian ring being the oldest) is a set of exercises which are executed differently during each training.trail

As for the palisade being tough on the dog. You're right but it is also the instrument that has kept the working Malinois free of HD and ED. And it is only trained as much as needed

Greetings

Johan
C4L
New Member!
Male 

08-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post

Even those who dislike CM in the extreme would doubt that he would lie, in print, to such an extent Dawn ... all except you, of course !!
I don't dislike CM to the extreme but I do doubt his every word.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher
The Prologue of his first book, Cesar's Way, gives a pages-long account of how every day he is up at 6 am to take the dogs up into the hills. In the afternoons, he takes them out on his in line skates, 10 at a time, which means he has to go out for at least 4 separate sessions. I can quote verbatim if anyone wants.
8hrs exersice a day, every day ...WOW!!!! not enough hrs left in the day to do all his celeb work is there.

Originally Posted by Gnasher

Even those who dislike CM in the extreme would doubt thathe would lie, in print, to such an extent Dawn ... all except you, of course !!

Why not, its all good reading is`nt it.. for all his fans to take his every word as gospel

Who is to say whether he stretches the thruth or not... he can if he wants to , its his book , about himself..no libel , so he can say and do as he likes
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I`m just wondering if this thread and the CM one should be merged as they`re covering the same ground? Mods?
I`m getting a dreadful feeling of deja vu...

Incidentally Dawn - wots this? Are you implying that the Toothy Wonder would be less than 100% saintly? You`ll be telling me he makes money out of this next!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I`m just wondering if this thread and the CM one should be merged as they`re covering the same ground? Mods?

Incidentally Dawn - wots this? Are you implying that the Toothy Wonder would be less than 100% saintly? You`ll be telling me he makes money out of this next!
No, where would he find the time... after walking his 40 strong pack for 8hrs aday
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Nope still won't believe it. Every day means every day not a typical day. If CM is such a great behaviourist why would he feel the need to use an e-collar, it has me baffled. Daddy has survived cancer, he has arthritis and CM feels the need to shock him to stop him going near snakes. Surely with his supposed vast amount of experience he could have done it a different way.
OK Heather, you had better get in touch with Random House then, CM's publishers. I for one will not discuss it with you any longer. I think it extremely unlikely that Cesar made up the Prologue of his first book, Cesar's Way, however, you obviously think it is all untrue, so you take it up with Random House and/or Cesar himself. I can't be bothered to discuss anything with someone who completely closes their mind in such a way.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Now this I can believe. He can afford all the help he needs.
Exactly ! So therefore no need for him to make anything up !
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by C4L View Post
I don't dislike CM to the extreme but I do doubt his every word.
In a book? Oh please !!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:40 PM

Even those who dislike CM in the extreme would doubt that he would lie, in print, to such an extent Dawn ... all except you, of course !!
Really Nikki, you are so very gullable, if you really think CM goes walkies every day with his pooches in the mountains, then it really cant be fair of me to disillusion you can it, Ill let you wallow in the knowledge that CM is a god!
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post

Noooooooo he does it all for love!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
No, where would he find the time... after walking his 40 strong pack for 8hrs aday
He's a legend among men Jackbox, just like SE, he can do everything!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 09:45 PM
OK Heather, you had better get in touch with Random House then, CM's publishers. I for one will not discuss it with you any longer. I think it extremely unlikely that Cesar made up the Prologue of his first book, Cesar's Way, however, you obviously think it is all untrue, so you take it up with Random House and/or Cesar himself. I can't be bothered to discuss anything with someone who completely closes their mind in such a way.
Oh purleeese, is Cesars book the gospel now. Why would I want to take it up with Random House, do you believe everything that is written in books is true? If not do you take it up with the publishers? Your having a larf aren't you? And you say I have a closed mind.
Page 42 of 45 « First < 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 >