Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2007, 11:02 AM

A nice walk by the trio told by Skye

When Phill took us out this morning Junior from nextdoor was waiting for us, It good when he comes with us cos he is not as over the top as Coco. Phill said we were going over the bridge to the old golf course and the wooded part of it becasue on our normal walk some scruff as dumped loads of rubbish and Star was taking to much intrest in it yesterday, i think this is because he is a scruff and not a pretty girl like me.

When we got there we met a rottie cross, he was really nice but was a bit old so did not play much, even that Misery Star actully had a play with it. we Laughed at Phills mum as we could tell she was scared of it, this is because she has only ever met three rotties and all have been nasty, but when she saw me Junior and Jake playing she was fine.

When in the woods if was muddy and also wet, all of us came back caked in mud and wet, even Jake. Me and Junior went to the top of a big hill and raced down as fast as possible and at the bottom was a pond. Splash.

We also laughed as Phill said shall we go the long way home so off we trotted ha was behind he got half way up a hill and slid back to the bottom and had very muddy hands. That will teach him for just wearing trainers when he a boots.

Anyway i am going now, I hope Star does not read this.

Licks and woofs

Skye on behalf of the trio.