View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 12:34 PM
what a great tum you have hun i am sure the time will fly bye as you are on here...
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 10:03 AM
All waiting for your next tummy update
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Aww! Well the baby has dropped now and since my last update the date has been changed to the 8th of September and that puts me now at 32 plus weeks Not too much longer. I will get another pic maybe later today.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Those pics as promised

Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Haven't been on dogsey in a week so just saw this thread

Blimey, getting big now

My bump is still none exsistent, just looks like I ate all the pies lol
Im now 20weeks
x
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Awww bless, thats a big bump now hey!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Just wondered if anybody had heard anything ???
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Just wondered if anybody had heard anything ???
That bump must be a baby by now
Fingers crossed all went well.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Hope all went well Jessica xxxxx
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Yes everything went well Well it did when I finally got induced. LOL I was sent in the week before Wyatt was born for high blood pressure and I was seeing 'the stars' and had headaches (all signs of pre-eclampsia). I spent 6 hours in the hospital just to be sent home cause there were three consecutive low readings. The dr came in and complained about how she hates doing c-sections and how she had done 3 of them already that day and then tells me that Im not in labor (contractions had been started with all the examining) and says that induced women are at a higher risk for a c-section so she would rather not induce me. She sent me home and told me to take a bath. Well little did I know that a bath stops labor and they tell women to do that if they want to stop labor! Great! So needless to say all the contractions that I had been having, that were getting stronger, stopped. I was kinda upset. So anyway I went about normal as I could till my next appointment the following week. When I went in on Tuesday at 2:45 my blood pressure had gone from 147/98 the week before to 157/99! This was a different dr and she had me do a urine sample to check my protein levels. The level was at 21 and its supposed to be under 10 (I think). So she said that I need to have this baby in the next couple days and sent me into the hospital. The OB that was on duty there was the one who had sent me in the week before to be induced and he was confused as to why I was there and still preggo. When I told him the story he looked at the nurse and they both shook their heads. Comforting huh? He told me that I was going to be induced and that I will have my baby in 12-24 hours on way or another.

Ok rewind a little. I had been contracting off and on for the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy. My cervix dilated to 4 cm and stopped 2 weeks before Wyatt was born. And the most uncomfortable thing was that his head was in my pelvis for those 5 weeks. He was so low that my movement was uncomfortable and I could feel him there. It felt like I had a grapefruit up there!! I wasnt sleeping well either. With each exam they would have to dig around his head just to get to the opening of my cervix. It was awful! I was at -1 for 2 weeks also.

Labor was a total of 4 hours long from start to finish. My water was broke around 7 pm and around 9 they started the Pitocin. I got my epidural around 9:30 or so and it was such a relief! I started pushing around 11ish. Thing is even after getting the Pitocin I was still having gaps in my contractions. While I was pushing I would have 5 and 10 minute gaps! I pushed for about an hour and Wyatt was born (like Krystal said) at 12:51 a.m. on the 17th. I got to keep him in the room with me till 2:30 and then they came and took him to do their stuff with him. He passed all his tests with flying colors except the Bilirubin (Jaundice).

So without further ado here he is at birth

First day home - you can see the Jaundice

2 weeks

5.5 weeks

Hes now 6 weeks old and he weighs 11 pounds 10 ounces and is 23.5 inches long!!
Page 10 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >