Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 08:19 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 3rd November, 2019

Good morning all. Looks brighter out there but suspect it wont be for long. Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless you all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Guess what, yep they have given more rain. Sunshine and showers. It is so wet out in the garden but I have swept up some leaves just to keep to the tradition of leaf sweeping.bg!! Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Sunny at the moment but as you said Brenda the garden is so wet. Must pick up a few broken branches but the leaves can wait until it is a bit dryer. My garden bin is full and also have about 5 bags in the garage so running out of space. Will have to wait another week for the bin to be emptied but may do a tip run next week if not raining.

Have been busy again this morning. Veg done for lunch, base and filling for lemon meringue pie done and also some mine pies waiting to be put in the oven. Other than cooking lunchI think I have done enough for this morning

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Morning dry here but I am freezing!!
Sue, you have been busy again...I have only just got up!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Good afternoon all.

A DRY walk this morning - well, until we trammed over the grass as it's very soggy underfoot. Also a lot milder today as the wind isn't as strong. Small mercies

A very lazy day in prospect. Might even have a nap
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Been and collected the food for Tonight, picked the cake up yesterday. Feeling much better now so should enjoy myself Tonight, last celebration tomorrow lunch...well, Steve and I still have to have another meal as it was rubbish the other day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Hi Griff and all above and to follow

Village Guy Fawkes night bonfire last night with the traditional fireworks but as it was wet it finished by 8pm. Xena not bothered at all but Bruno barked quite a bit, just to let everyone know he was not impressed I don't think it was nerves more a case of telling his 'pack' that there was something strange going on As I said it was all over by 8pm and one other house where they have had fireworks in past years was completely quiet. I guess the weather was in our favour

Nice walk today, missed the rain and met lots of other dogs, no sign of the looney women I do hope that's the first and last time she ever appears in Knettishall forrest.

Not much else to tell you, hope you are well, tell us more Griff about the meal.