Administrator
Male 

02-06-2005, 10:32 PM
I'm half dazed :smt015
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2005, 10:35 PM
oh i ok, just if someone winds me up lol, im off on one!

my old bro is so annoying, he will wake up in the best of moods, does this is the morning

good moriningggggggggggggggggggggggg camppppperrrrrrssssssssss

so loud! then i just wanna jump on him and shut him up lol, sometimes in his house will go up on the roof top and play his guitar!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Well here in the Hotch Potch House, peaceful; sleeps are rare.
I usually am woken by one of the dogs or the cat making noise, or licking my face, i usually wake up with one of the dogs one my feet, the other lying across me, and the cat with her tail stuffed in my face!
I am very sprightly in the morning despite this, up, shower, breakfast, out with the dogs, back home for tuition.
My morning sorted, and this is all at about 5:45, so make what u want of this!
best wishes
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:44 AM
I never used to get up before 10 and if I had too then I would get the humpy with everyone.

But now baby is here I don't get time, I'm up between 6 and 8 in the morning... with Chester wagging his tail at me, that brings a smile.

I walk round like a zombie in the morning, walking into things, grunting, moaning trying to open my eyes... it takes about an hour once up to fully awake.
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Oh dear - I'm just a sad lark!
Usually wake about 5.30 (summer) 6.30 (winter), lie and 'come to' for half an hour then up and about and ...just me. It's a nice part of the day, the birds are singing, the air is fresh, the roads are quiet.
Don't really get the 'I'm no good in the morning' people - think it's more of an indulgence - sorry!
I do get tired about 10pm, but I don't do grumpy, or 'don't talk to me' or anything like that - just sleepy :smt015
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2005, 07:27 AM
I wake just before 7 pull on clothes and go strraight out with dog. I'm generally quite happy in the morning and the animals make me laugh so much with their sleepy faces. Plus it's just nice and quiet.
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2005, 08:53 AM
At least 2 cups of coffee for me. Then I'm all sweetness and light LOL
Just dont tell.
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Hate mornings

Need my , and either a cup of tea or my chokolate milk before anyone should talk to me
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 09:03 AM
I dont do morning either, i have to be at work at 7, mon-sun, so i never get lie ins
Im very grumpy until about 9, when i start to wake up a little!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
ooh foxy you have just read my mind my mornings are exactly the same as yours theres no rest for the wicked and no time for being grumpy
I know, I suppose I should get up at 6 o'clock really to give my brain a bit of time to wake up and come round properly but if I get out of bed my 4 year old gets out of bed and wakes all the others up with her loud voice and then they moan and we still wouldn't get any peace
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >