Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:25 PM

For Moobli and Peeps

Odie (flea bitten grey) Bertie (highland) Jimmychoo2feathers (appaloosa x section A) and Magic (cob)
Odie and Magic are getting their summer coats so sorry for the nibbles where they have been grooming one another....they looked lovely this morning after us grooming them, but obviously they like the ruffled look
Odie

Magic

JC....showing off

Magic..... having a nibble

Handsome Bertie

JC with Odie

Bertie

JC with Magic and Bertie in the background

Odie
Pepp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Sorry to jump on the thread but your horses are gorgeous! Bertie especially is stunning. I do love a cob or ten!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't "do" horses but I like the look of Bertie, he looks very friendly
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Awww thanks Steph. All ponies are looking fab, and I totally love Bertie (as I knew I would!)

My two are getting their summer coats through too, and I got totally covered in hair today while attacking them with a dandy brush
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Pepp View Post
Sorry to jump on the thread but your horses are gorgeous! Bertie especially is stunning. I do love a cob or ten!
Bertie has not been with us long, he has arthritis in his knees but Marie (Mad4hacks) has started him on some stuff to help and he is alot less stiff
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I don't "do" horses but I like the look of Bertie, he looks very friendly
He's a real character hun.....loves his bum scratched..only he's have you doing it all day long if you obliged him
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Awww thanks Steph. All ponies are looking fab, and I totally love Bertie (as I knew I would!)

My two are getting their summer coats through too, and I got totally covered in hair today while attacking them with a dandy brush
Well Odie was in bad nick when we got him, as they had left a coat on him and his coat was very very long, after much grooming it shocked us to find out how thin he really was....very ribby. He's been on special food and is gaining well but his coat has been dreadful coming out in shed loads
Magic is holding on to his even though Marie is telling him he cann't
Bertie has lost some weight....he was overweight and Marie has been treating his arthritis and his legs are less swollen and alot freeier than they were

and JimmyChoo is just Jimmychoo
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Bertie has lost some weight....he was overweight and Marie has been treating his arthritis and his legs are less swollen and alot freeier than they were
How is Marie managing to get some weight off Bertie? Marilla could do with losing a few pounds too!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! More please!!
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Gorgeous! I have a section A and she is getting rid of her winter coat at the moment. When I brush her each day, I end up with loads on me and wonder how on earth she can have any left!

Helen
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
How is Marie managing to get some weight off Bertie? Marilla could do with losing a few pounds too!
Bertie had been left for a long time in a field doing nothing at all, so the weight piled on, which for his poorly legs is not good, so she has been gently lunging him and feeding him a substancial meal once daily, the grazing has gone down on the field and we are talking about moving them to another field, but in some ways it has done Bertie good not having the grazing as he can loose a little as his swollen knees have come right down in size with a little less weight and he is trotting now, he seems to have it in his shoulders too and even they are alot less stiff.
He's not a mad lunger just likes to walk really but even that is more exercise than he was getting in a much smaller field than he has now, plus he is moving around more having others for company as he was on his own before We can compensate the grazing with Hay bales from the farmer, or we could just move Odie and JC as magic is just fat god love him

Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! More please!!
I have more I will pop them up
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Gorgeous! I have a section A and she is getting rid of her winter coat at the moment. When I brush her each day, I end up with loads on me and wonder how on earth she can have any left!

Helen

Jimmychoo2feathers is the only one with a fabulous coat he has always been outside and has always lived rough but I have to say his coat is beautiful and we have not got near enough to groom him either............ but we are working on his behaviour don't worry
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >