Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2018, 11:39 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 4th January 2018

Good Morning lovely peeps, hope i haven't crossposted with anyone!!
Lacey, lovely to see you
Builders have just arrived next door...no warning but at least they have moved off the drive without being asked!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Good Morning lovely peeps, hope i haven't crossposted with anyone!!
Lacey, lovely to see you
Builders have just arrived next door...no warning but at least they have moved off the drive without being asked!
Good afternoon lovely person!
Quiet here today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
'morning Griffy dearest We've had builders next door for six months, (They are completely updating neanderthal mans old place which apparently needed doing)

They are pretty good 'tho I did make a joke with them about their choice of music seems it was the roofers to blame, the rest of them have Ken Bruce on R2 which I don't have a problem with

Hope you don't get your ears blasted by something you don't like, or worse it gives you a headache
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Good afternoon from sunny Brazil. Had a good flight over and now resting at my son’s flat for the day before heading down to the coast for the rest of our stay tomorrow. Yet to see the grandchildren as they are down there already with their other grandmother. There is no internet connection there so will post on my return

Hope the builders don’t cause too much of a nuisance to you Griff.

Pleased the little ones had a good birthday Eileen

Hope everyone is keeping well
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2018, 05:13 PM
See Brazil trying to be a second world country, yet can't even supply broadband to a large seaside resort.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Pleased you arrived safely Sue!!
My bracelet is here...i loooove it!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Evening all, good to hear that Sue has completed her transatlantic flight without any mishaps, hope your holiday is all you could possibly wish for.
So pleased that your bracelet has arrived Griff and that you are so obviously delighted with it.
Wonder where everybody is today - perhaps busy getting back to normal now the holiday season has ground to a halt.
Dreadful weather again today in our part of the world, the going underfoot is deadly, soft gluey mud with a topping of muddy water - just what the doctor ordered
Hope all are OK, take care and bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Hello everyone,
This morning went back to SW well new start for me, much needed, I must say.
This afternoon I went to see the Physio & she was so pleased me that she has given me an open appointment till end of Feb, then if I don’t ring for an appointment then she will discharge me
This afternoon I went to work, not exciting, was quite boring to be honest. Heart not in it today. Not sure why.

Pleased Sue got to Brazil, hope you enjoy the visit, have you got a long list of jobs Tweed
Griff yayy glad its a fab as you hoped, also pleased you have decent builders next door