View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Jeez, poor fella...hope he doesn't need a graft but if he does he heals well. Pleased it is all fixed now and Dillon is happy to have seen chris Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Cannot complain about his work ethic.
I did aks if he would be doing anything with regard to his injuries. He said no you cannot prove anything his word against theirs.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Well, i really hope he doesn't need too much time off work if he has the grafts..you have to be so careful with them whilst they heal.
Gosh, i am bloomin freezing again, will take myself off for a nice hot shower i think, may as well get ready early for the nurse....they called to change my appointment, i try not to go out on wednesdays but i had to get seen for my medication and it was today or not at all....appointment was booked for around 2.30, got a call they are doing training and can i go at 4.45 instead, i hope i am not sick Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Poor Chris, thats awful, and even worse he has to keep on working with those burns. If he has skin grafts he will be off for a good while I would think, cannot believe the cause of it can't be proved either. Dillon will be happy with his fix though
Had a lovely walk in the bluebells with Kesh and Zen, got some nice piccies of them as well. Not so nice with Cariad, Lona and Mabs. Thank God for the new locked gate on the football field thats all. As Cariad is poorly and because there is now a locked gate, I have been letting her offlead to run about, she is horrendous with other dogs, never really got to the bottom of it, training improved her, but not reliable and I would never let her offlead in a public place. Soooo they're offlead on the field, running after their balls, Cariad cantering around. I saw her ears go up and she was looking, I made tracks towards her but she was gone, nano seconds later so was Lona, I was running across the field shouting them to no avail. Lady with onlead dog and small child had just walked on the playground bit with the swings, she saw me and headed for safety in the pub car park which has a gate on it. The gate on the field stopped my two, and their leads went on, I waved thank you to the lady and she waved back. Mabs was good as gold, I never have any concerns with her at all, Lona is fine on her own, but will always follow Cariad if something like that happens. I normally see people long before they come onto the playground, and this dog was onlead as well, well out of breath after running the length of the football field, and Cariad took off like a rocket, riddled with tumours but can still move when the mood takes her. I headed straight for home with them, absolutely fuming with them, 11 years spent on training and got nowhere really!!!Until that locked gate went on I always had Cariad and Lona on a long line, and wondered if I was being over cautious, well the answer to that one is no
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Lol...i know it isn't funny TW but it is good that she still feels up to it! at least the lady was nice and removed herself from the situation.
we've just had hail!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Whereabouts are you in the country Griff as it is sunny here and they have just started mowing the grass opposite me. So allergy tablets at the ready.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Midlands Brenda, sun is back out now...i don't know what the heck to wear going out now!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 02:48 PM
I know I will laugh about it when she is gone, but today I wanted to strangle her. I had an ox heart that needed chopping up, so took it out on the ox heart when we got back. Honest, I was feeling sorry for her up till this morning, now I'm wondering if she is taking the pi$$
Dress in layers Griff, then you can peel yourself or put them back on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 02:52 PM
Dogs are way too smart for us humans, my friends dog had a bad paw once, he learnt when he limped he got attention...he limped...a lot Lol.
well it has gone grey again so i am putting my hoodie and jacket on!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Kazz are you collywobbles ? It's tuesday isn't it your hospital visit ?
Yes pre op today all good, and no be glad to have this hernia sorted to be honest causing me issues now.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >