Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
yes, but it was the way she wrote it.
Was it???/
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
good post, i think it is ridiculous that innocent dogs get killed purely coz of how they look when some legal dogs behave much worse!

thats so sad, i dont think she looks anything like a pit bull and definitely not a full one. where is she now?
unfornatly she died a few years ago, she was born in 92 so a year after the stupid law, and apparently when there was still a hubbub about it, the most stupid thing is that only her and her sister were recommended to be pts, her brother was fine

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Because they are dogs!!! if you are going to implement a discrimination law in favour of dogs, you will have to widen it to the whole animal kingdom.

At 6 wks old, how could a vet say she was a pit bull???

At 6 wks old many pedigree dogs would be hard to tell what breed they are , unless you knew??
Because the vet is a money grabbing don't know anything vet, the vet is still in practice, but I wouldn't go there, they've let too many animals die saying that the owners were over reacting and sending them home, and they also prolong treatments that don't work to get money from people too.

Originally Posted by Jadey View Post
She's lovely! I don't think she looks anything like a PB! She's very lucky she wasn't PTS she's turned into such a beautiful girl

I know it's such a shame he's such a beautiful boy, i'll see if i can find a picture of him

And i agree there's a labrador near me that's a real horror, it lunges and tries to bite children, he's been off lead and chased me to my house and nearly grabbed hold of me. People don't think that of a labrador
Thank you, I don't think that she looks anything like a PB either, and the parents were known, both were cross breeds, and there was no bully breed in there at all.
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 23 24 25 26