Our sister sites
Our sister sites
samnooshka
New Member!
Female 

25-01-2008, 09:44 AM

Mia's Story - Thursday 24th January 2008

Thursday 24th January 2008

This morning James and Sammy let me out of my box and I went outside. I hadn’t eaten all on my Kong, I don’t really understand how to get the tuna out of it. Sammy picks up our Kongs and puts them away so we don’t fight. After breakfast Lupo and I had a play fight but it was raining so Sammy called us in.

Sammy wanted to clear up the stuffing from our dinosaur toy and got the hoover out. It was a fun game and Lupo and I wooed at it and chased it, I’m not scared of the hoover. Sammy videoed us doing it, it was very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=PWkf_Oup4UI

We then lay down by Sammy’s feet as she was working on the computer. When Lupo goes to lie down in his box, I want to go outside on my own. I walk around the garden and eventually lay down by the back door. There was a loud noise from outside of the garden, and I go to see what it was. It was the bin men and they were very noisy, but I wasn’t scared and went back to my favourite spot by the back door and lay down.

Lupo and I played some more tug of war in the afternoon. I really like sharing my toys with Lupo as we play great games. We are trying to tear the red dinosaur into 2 pieces. Lupo won this round but I will win it back later.

Lupo and I play all afternoon and soon James comes home from work. I am really pleased to see him but he says hello to Sammy first and then Lupo, again I am left until last, but I don’t really mind. Sammy has already cooked the people dinner and Lupo and I are put in our boxes so we are not in the way. After they have finished James puts my box in the car and Lupo goes in the back. I don’t want to get in my box as I don’t like being picked up. I wriggle when James picks me up but he manages to lift me in my box and he closes the door.

James and Sammy are lifting the big 3 wheeled thingy out of the garden and putting it on the back of the car, maybe Lupo is going to show me what it does tonight!! I am really excited. We start moving and I lay down in case I hurt myself. We soon arrive to where we are going, it is dark and there are a lot of trees. Sammy gets out and opens a gate and soon there is another car behind us and they follow us up the path. Lupo starts to whine in the back of the car but I stay laying down. The path is very uneven and the car rolls around a lot. We then start to follow the car that had been following us and soon we stop moving.

Sammy and James get out and Sammy gets Lupo out of the back of the car and opens my car door. I can hear other malamutes wooing and Lupo gets really excited and pulls Sammy towards the other malamutes but he gets told off for nearly pulling her over. Soon I can see the other Malamutes and it is Ranger and Ria, I woowoo hello at them, but they are busy saying hello to Lupo. Lupo puts his harness on and attaches to the front of the bike thingy. Soon Ranger and Lupo are running and out of site, it looks like it is so much fun.

I have to stay at the car but Ria is there and we say hello nicely, but she paws me in the face and I tell her off for it. James then puts me in the back of the car and soon Lupo and Ranger are back, James and Matt call them in, they are running really fast and have big smiles on their faces. I am let back out of the car and get to say hello to Ranger, I really like Ranger. Ranger and Ria are then tied to the front and they run off with Matt, Lupo and I have to wait at the car but James takes me to see them run off and I really want to go so I pull as hard as I can on the end of the lead.

They are soon back and we have to get back in the car and go home. It was getting late by the time we got home so I missed my dinnertime but I had a Kong for bedtime which was really yummy. This time it wasn’t frozen so I could eat it. Lupo had finished his and came over to my box, I couldn’t see him as I had a blanket over the front so I couldn’t see out but I knew he was there and I growled really loudly, i didn't want him taking my Kong… I then heard footsteps and Sammy came downstairs and sprayed a spray can. It was really loud and I went to the back of my box and she told Lupo off and put him back in his box. I didn’t want to get into trouble again so I didn’t growl anymore and went to sleep.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Sounds like yesterday was an exciting day.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-01-2008, 11:35 AM
t is great to hear you are making all these new friends, and that you are enjoying your yummy kongs.

I am sure you will soon overcome a lot of youir fears, in fact is sounds like you are already accepting being lifted and that can only be good.

Enjoyed the video of the hoover game. Thanks for the share.