Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2012, 11:20 AM

LOST - Norfolk Terrier [Woodplumpton/Catforth area]

She is microchipped however the family were in the local paper due to the fact the microchip company don't keep the details after 7 years so even if she is found by a dog warden/vets etc they won't know who she belongs to.

Posters have been through doors in all the surrounding areas, up in vets/rescues even the local post vans.

The family are desperate to have her home for Christmas. Their other terrier Millie is missing her terribly.

If you have any information on her whereabouts please get in touch with Niki or Alex.

Her details are on dog lost and several websites/ networking sites.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Jadey View Post
She is microchipped however the family were in the local paper due to the fact the microchip company don't keep the details after 7 years so even if she is found by a dog warden/vets etc they won't know who she belongs to.

What?! Which microchip company is this? I hope it's not the one Guinness is with. I could understand them removing the records after twenty years, but seven is totally idiotic. I would think the vast majority of dogs and cats live for longer than seven years.