View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gizooty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2009, 11:42 PM
yes racing... he is on a 100mtr course which is fine for the youngsters... he races, 2 10yr old whippets and a cavaleir and some other young pups... from 6mths to 1yr they do only 100...
im not considering having him PULL yet.. i just want to know all about it, as iv only just been told about it.. so i want to like, see if its any good, and if so... try him in a harrness... thats all... dont worry.. he is A PET and MY baby... im not irrisponsable... just want to knoe about it..
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by gizooty View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

TABS... whats the fun in.. SHOWING?AGILITY? DOGGY DANCING? RACING??
its all to do with giving your dog the chance to try it.. if they dont like it, you dont do it.. if they do... then you carry on.. doing it, SAFE and FUN..
Chill! and when you put things in capitals it looks like you are shouting at me which looks rude......
As i said I have no clue what weight pulling is so was merely asking what the attraction was- not saying that there was not one at all, just think about it from someone who has never seen its point of view- sounds like you get a weight and get the dog to pull it,.......errr fun?
so enlighten me......... (without yelling)
gizooty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2009, 12:03 AM
wasnt shouting... just making sure everyone seen that i wasnt making him pull yet.. and that he is my baby...

and i know you were only asking... but like i said... its the same thing as all the other aspects.. and i only know a little about it,... thats why im here asking about it..
Emax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2009, 01:23 PM
My dog has only had one go at it but he loved it, but he loves pulling anything, much to my annoyance at times!! He only pulled the trolley with nothing on it but he lent down in the harness and his tail was wagging the whole time.

My enjoyment was seeing him enjoy himself and look please dwith himself afterwards, simple. OK I wouldn't want to compete him at this (syaing that we do flyball for fun and don't want to compete him at that either!) but if your dog enjoys the challenge of pulling something I don't see the harm in letting them do it if its properly supervised.
gizooty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2010, 09:18 AM
just a update... A-zeaf is a year now... we havnt followd up the Pulling as couldnt find the info on it ..

SOOO we do the racing... and BOY is he Fast.... wow..
we are looking for some Flyball nere us.but not finding any atm...
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 01:34 PM
You could always give the weight pulling and racing combined a go?

Cani x is fab
gizooty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2010, 05:02 PM
hi i looked in to Cani x... but its Expencive... im on a low budget as iv just opend my own wee pet shop..
getting a cani harness and the ones for me, and then the scooter if i chose to do that, it all adds up... plus No whare nere me does it, so id have to do it on me own..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2