View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2016, 11:13 PM
I too am very curious as to whom it was roused the ire of our Harvey - sufficient to write to the BBC (Bumbling Boredom Company). As you say Griff - they must have been very bad at it indeed!
Can't bring myself to comment on the many failings of our country's Social Services. It's all a disgusting shambles, failing those who need help the most!
Had Scout down to the vet today, she has started nibbling at her leg and a spot on her back, has obviously been bitten by something and developed an allergic reaction. Vet agreed with me and has given me a copious supply of steroids - sufficient to see her through the current problem and a reserve supply in case it happens again. No big deal, don't doubt she'll be right soon enough. She is dosed up for all sorts of internal and external parasites and so whatever it was won't have hung around after having a bite. It was a new lady vet very thorough - gave her the once over, weighed inspected, listened to, poked and prodded and then the steroids. All £40 - very reasonable I thought. Don't always take to vets but myself, the Mem and little Scout all liked her so it's thumbs up all round!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Hoping Scout gets rid of whatever it is that has made her its lunch and is OK to go and visit her potential new mummy again soon.
Girls have been good as gold all night, not a peep, was having a soak and Mabs started barking, next minute there's Zen and Lona out as well. Went down once I'd dried off and put my shocking pink fluffy bathrobe on, Mabs back in bed and Zen and Lona running about, sent them in, and no arguing off them and now tucked up myself.
I think Harvey hit the nail on the head with the word ' standards' if you have no idea what to do or how to do something then you can follow a set format called A Standard, maybe old fashioned, people may mock, but to me they are something I wouldn't be without
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Oooo wonder what has irritated scout....I give deags my steroids when needed lol bit naughty but I pay for them
Hope the girls have stayed in now TW
The rain is pelting against my window so can't sleep...my stick some music on
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5