View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Well done all of you! What excellent weight losses.

Although i didn't loose any this week i am still really motivated.

I have water training with jess my newf starting in april and i need to wear a wet suit - so thats my motivation. I want to start back and look good (well better than i did )

My weakness is chocolate

Been eating alot of chocolate snack a jacks - which seem to be satisfying the urges at the moment.

Anyway keep up the good work and let us all know how you get on at your weigh ins.

If anyone is interested in some recipes i could add some from the slimming world book, let me know if you want meals or puddings.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 05:15 PM
How is everyone doing this week? Was my weigh-in today lost 0.5lb. I'm not dissapointed, because its still 0'5lb less than I weIghed last week . I swear the older you get the harder it is to lose weight

Total lost 32.5lbs.

Good Luck everyone

Jeanette
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Well done all of you. I'm so proud of you all. Keep up the good work.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Well done Jeanette!

I had a 'stay the same' week.

still just the 1st 6lbs lost since 2nd Jan. I have been really naughty this week (not 'pointing', and craving sweet things), so I am jst pleased not to have gained!

keep up the good work everyone

debs x
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
How is everyone doing this week? Was my weigh-in today lost 0.5lb. I'm not dissapointed, because its still 0'5lb less than I weIghed last week . I swear the older you get the harder it is to lose weight

Total lost 32.5lbs.

Good Luck everyone

Jeanette

well done - its all in the right direction

I've really struggled this week, as its been my birthday and several people bought me cakes. I have had a couple of slices and tried to be good around the cake.

went on scales last night and they were same as last week, so felt a bit fed up today. My weigh-in is tomorrow so i really hope i loose something as i was brilliant last week and put on half a pound.

keep up the good work - how good are you going to look in the summer - i am very envious.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
Well done Jeanette!

I had a 'stay the same' week.

still just the 1st 6lbs lost since 2nd Jan. I have been really naughty this week (not 'pointing', and craving sweet things), so I am jst pleased not to have gained!

keep up the good work everyone

debs x

I think 1st 6lb is fantastic anyway it is quite a short amount of time. I think that if you have been a little naughty it is ok to stay the same. I've battled this week, yesterday i struggled to walk past a huge galaxy bar that was calling me - but i did.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm afraid I had to miss my official WI this week due to a chest infection. I do have a nasty habit of weighing myself at home on WI mornings, and it looks like I've lost a bit anyway, so fingers crossed for next week

Well done to all this week's losers, and remember that no single result defines you - it's how you put them together that counts!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Yeah!!!

I lost one and a half pound
Billy my son - lost 2 and a half pound
Georgie my daughter lost half a pound.

all in the right direction.

Billy was slimmer of the week as he lost last week as well. came home with a large bowl of fruit, pen and certificate!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Well done Billy, and well done all of you for your losses.

I'm still doing well, going through the stage where I have to think to eat.

My problem isn't chocolate, it's cheese and bread so I just don't have any of those at all!

As for the chocolate, I'm learning quality, not quantity. I bought a bar of good quality dark choclate and divide it up. Each 1/4 has 140 calories, so I have one of those instead of my biscuit with my low cal cocoa at bedtime.

Diet tip of the day.... always have breakfast!
I usually have natural yoghurt with cereal or banana.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Unfortunately Paul had to work, he's on his last night shift, he phoned Kelly and apologised, and from next Tuesday onwards he's on a new working hours contract, so he's not even sure he will be able to go again, work have been letting him go in late, but the Bristol Port Company are turning into right b******s to work for But he's determined to carry on dieting, so hopefully he won't give up, not now he's lost 3.1/2 stone.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »