View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Awe Hun, you must be feeling every emotion all at once, As someone who works in the security side of pubs and night clubs, I see quite often the type of people who do this, they are bullys, they need no reason to do this, so dont feel there is a grudge thing going on, they just do it because they can, Its also a major worrie for me as my son is now 17years old, I dread this happening, its a mothers worst nightmare, I truely hope he heals quickly, I feel the effect of this will linger longer on you than it will him, every time he goes out you will be on edge, but try to remember He has been there done that now and would prob see the situation ariseing quicker now, hugs to you all, keep us posted,,,,hugs shona xxx
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:29 PM
So sorry to hear about your son Lise. It is a wicked, wicked world that we live in and these cowardly b........ get away with this sort of thing all the time. My son is grown up and 31 years, but I still worry about him when he goes out on the town. I think the fellas get picked on more than the girls. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Healing vibes and big hugs from us xx
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:32 PM
This is a terrible thing to happen but there are so many bullies and thugs around these days. I don't feel safe walking down my street unless its very early morning late nights/cover of darkness often brings out the scum. I hope he recovers ok...
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:32 PM
The B*r*t*r*s I do hope that what goes around comes around & they eventually receive their just deserts

Cavalier & BC & my healing thoughts on their way
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry to read this , what evil scumbags. Your poor boy i'm not surprised you are so upset and angry. I do hope he's going to be ok and it dosn't put him off enjoying himself with his mates, as a young lad should without worrying he's about to be attacked for no reason...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Thats it, the scum from last night for want of a better word are all pussys, and had to show how "manly" they are by hunting in a pack, as they know if it was one on one they would be the ones in hospital.

this is a very valid point, this sort run in large groups, this can also be there downfall, they all egg one another on, then when out and about they talk about it,,,in a re-live the excitement fashion, {sick yes but true } but there lack of ability not to boast about it often gets them caught, I would bet your son will have the names of many of them within a couple of weeks,

I have been in partys where large groups of eejits have appeared with the same intentions, Sadly for them,,,they bust a party with over 25 of my bouncers in it, now that was very intresting, they got in, realised the situation, but couldnt get back out,,,,door men will be door men, I think they were humiliated, wound up to the point of crying like little boys before being ejected from the house, hopefuly this mob will run into similar trouble one day,, again big hugs, xxxxxxxxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Awe Hun, you must be feeling every emotion all at once, As someone who works in the security side of pubs and night clubs, I see quite often the type of people who do this, they are bullys, they need no reason to do this, so dont feel there is a grudge thing going on, they just do it because they can, Its also a major worrie for me as my son is now 17years old, I dread this happening, its a mothers worst nightmare, I truely hope he heals quickly, I feel the effect of this will linger longer on you than it will him, every time he goes out you will be on edge, but try to remember He has been there done that now and would prob see the situation ariseing quicker now, hugs to you all, keep us posted,,,,hugs shona xxx
thanks for those words and all the others i think seeing him and his dad in the carpark when leaving hospital in each others arms i just fell apart Dave is such a quiet placid fella but he would kill for his boys

i am gona be back on later i thought i couldn't cry any more but i was wrong ....

thanks for the support
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 04:11 PM
So very sorry to hear this Inca. Wishing Scott a very speedy recovery. Please let us know how he is getting on. xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Oh that is awful, what is the world coming to today? Sending positive vibes your way and hope Scott makes a full and speedy recovery.
Becky
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »