View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 01:55 PM

Please send healing thoughts for My son Scott ( how evil are some people )

well its taken me all day to dry the tears and become angry please send my son scott healing thoughts

we sat at the hospital early hours after Scott went to a party with his college friends the party a quiet affair was gatecrashed by vile idiots who beat people for a laugh

Scott took a huge punch to the face from which he was knocked out the rest he didn;t feel which i am glad as he took quite a beating .........his left eye is badley effected and is totaly closed and his face is badley bruised as his mum this kills me but i suppose its the vile world we now live in

sadly he can't press charges as they were gone before he came round .he is a quiet lad who has just found his feet in the social scene and i so hurt for him right now

please send a healing vibe Scott he may be 18 but he is still my boy
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope he's ok. That is one of the main reasons I dont go out much because of the scum who seem to run the streets, Its just not worth the hassle.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:04 PM
thanks phil .....my only words have been " this is what we have tried to protect him from "

my head is all over the place right now i just want to kill them if i knew who they were
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:07 PM
So sorry for you and your son - a horrendous thing to happen.

My nephew (he was 17 at the time) got set on a few months ago - he ended up in hospital too. No long term physical damage, but he did lose a lot of confidence.

Healing thoughts for Scott, and hugs for you.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
thanks phil .....my only words have been " this is what we have tried to protect him from "

my head is all over the place right now i just want to kill them if i knew who they were
I know its hard, but try not to let it get to you, they are scum and not worth wasting thoughs on. Just concentrate on getting your son ok.

Slightly off-topic
My dad taught me to handle myself when younger but that is in a fair fight, but these days they are all cowards he jump from behind or in this case outnumbered, they will continue doing things as when they do get caught there is no deterrent.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:13 PM
OMG Lise, that is awful, I worry myself sick every time Abi goes out, last night she went to a concert in the centre of Bristol and didn't get home till 3am. I sat waiting for her to come home and was so relieved when she walked through the door.

There really are some evil b******s in this world aren't there, sending healing vibes to Scott, I know what a quiet lad he is, he really didn't deserve this
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:16 PM
we were just saying this phil Scott has his own multi gym and works out 5 nites a week now he isn't tall but has a pretty impressive 6 pack and well toned body .....but like he said the first punch took him straight out

and thats what made him angry he might be small but he could have handled himself if given a chance
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:18 PM
thanks cc i can type but i can't talk so haven't phoned .....

i am so hurting and angry
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
we were just saying this phil Scott has his own multi gym and works out 5 nites a week now he isn't tall but has a pretty impressive 6 pack and well toned body .....but like he said the first punch took him straight out

and thats what made him angry he might be small but he could have handled himself if given a chance
Thats it, the scum from last night for want of a better word are all pussys, and had to show how "manly" they are by hunting in a pack, as they know if it was one on one they would be the ones in hospital.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm so sorry this happened to your son Inca,Thinking of you all xx
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »