vegetables

and now a big pot of ice cream

Dave gets corned beef salad :shock

can somebody else tell her she doesnīt listen to me
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2005, 12:55 PM
You are a naughty boy Fred!! It was all yesterday's leftovers and I couldn't waste it and I'm not allowed to give it to the dogs coz they're on special diets, not allowed red meat (well, that's my excuse!) I did cycle an extra long way this morning knowing what I was having for lunch though, so does that count?!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Fred
Todays diet ?

Roast beef
Yorkshire pudding
vegetables

and now a big pot of ice cream

Dave gets corned beef salad :shock

can somebody else tell her she doesnīt listen to me
That sounds about right to me Fred I'm sure Dave absolutely LOVES corned beef salad, its good for him
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
You are a naughty boy Fred!! It was all yesterday's leftovers and I couldn't waste it and I'm not allowed to give it to the dogs coz they're on special diets, not allowed red meat (well, that's my excuse!) I did cycle an extra long way this morning knowing what I was having for lunch though, so does that count?!

Ooh I feel sorry for your Fred when you get over to Spain Helen Do you want me to accompany you so that we can make sure he is doubley punished Helen

Throw the diet away Helen, you don't need one your are gorgeous just the way you are
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Ooh I feel sorry for your Fred when you get over to Spain Helen Do you want me to accompany you so that we can make sure he is doubley punished Helen

Throw the diet away Helen, you don't need one your are gorgeous just the way you are
Hiya Foxy! Well a big "thankyou" to you, are you small enough to fit into my big suitcase then???? I am feeling quite thin today, don't ask me why, that's how I go, one minute I feel all big and fat and can't move, and another day I feel like a lithe young thing that I used to be and could probably give that Het a run for her money on her pole! Lol! bought some new clothes again Monday, and one of the skirts is actually a size 12, haven't been there for a long time, so maybe this diet is working, coz my trousers are falling down from my hips too and I've had to go up another rung on the belt! I will be fit as a fiddle to confront that brother of mine when I get over there at this rate!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hiya Foxy! Well a big "thankyou" to you, are you small enough to fit into my big suitcase then???? I am feeling quite thin today, don't ask me why, that's how I go, one minute I feel all big and fat and can't move, and another day I feel like a lithe young thing that I used to be and could probably give that Het a run for her money on her pole! Lol! bought some new clothes again Monday, and one of the skirts is actually a size 12, haven't been there for a long time, so maybe this diet is working, coz my trousers are falling down from my hips too and I've had to go up another rung on the belt! I will be fit as a fiddle to confront that brother of mine when I get over there at this rate!
you can tell em
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 03:36 PM
you can tell em

Lol @ Fred you are just soooo funny

When is Helen visiting you then? (just out of curiousity you understand )

Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Lol @ Fred you are just soooo funny
When is Helen visiting you then? (just out of curiousity you understand )
Donīt know when she is comming then i will be going put the tent up in the garden
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Donīt know when she is comming then i will be going put the tent up in the garden

Is the tent for you or for her Fred
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Is the tent for you or for her Fred
for me ? unless you would rather put helen in it ?
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11