Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 08:39 PM

Critique My NI (Dita)

I apologise I have had to link to the breed standard as the site doesn't allow copying and I really can't be bothered spending the next half hour typing it out.

[Link Removed]

bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 04:49 AM
your link was removed so I can't compare how she stacks up against her standard so here are a few general observations.

Very attractive head , good eye colour and shape , good depth of stop, good skull/muzzle ratio although slightly roman nosed, good pigmentation, tall ears a touch soft looking at the tips , medium set and carriage.

Excellent reach of neck with good curve to nape, - good topline, croup and tailset. Angulations a little straight both in front and behind . Good bone - lovely coat colour and markings - I'm guessing that she's quite young still as her chest has'nt dropped yet and she still needs to develop more wither height - when she does this should pull her body proportions together as she's looking a tad long overall at the moment - I think she'll finish well.

yvonne
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you. Shes 2 1/2 so still a bit off filling out and what not to do yet.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Yep, my girl very recently hit three and I think she is just there with her growth to be an adult xxxxx