Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 09:19 PM

Sex, lies and rinsing guys, channel 4

What do you think?
(one was given a husky pup, its outside on a chain)
Anyone think that considering the title Vs the "no sex rule" that, thats the lie? No such thing as a free lunch...?
Men are surely not THAT stupid, they make all this money yet pay for nothing? Women cant surely want to go through life without the pride of getting something for themselves?

Edit: whats wrong with getting a job?
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 10:00 PM
i've been watching this thinking "get a bloody job" haha
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 10:18 PM
To be honest I am ashamed to be the same sex at those ladies
Their only worth is in their looks and they only see men as meal tickets - heading for sad lonely old age I think!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Something just feels wrong about it, some are putting themselves in potentially dangerous situations in the name of greed, others happy to take advantage of the lonely and whatever they say, they are selling themselves in some way. They must be unhappy to want to go through life using ppl surely? Wheres the confidence in themselves to hold their own and succeed in managing day to day life without depending on men....

They make out they are so clever yet they are completley dependant on men who only like them as they hope to get in their pants basically, the men surely (some of them at LEAST) obviously see them as cheap overall but pricey hookers otherwise they wouldnt be bringing crazy gifts on a first, 2nd, third date...without even knowing what they like....
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Unfortunately there are plenty of woman who expect and want a free meal ticket in life

I've had other females come up to me at parties etc and sneer at me because I still have a job whilst they go out spending their husbands money all day. They all happily admit that their goal in life was to marry a rich man and then do nothing. Erm no thanks.
Roofs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I used to share a yard with a lady, she had 10 horses paid for by a rich husband.She said that my sacrafice for my horses was to work, hers was to marry a rich man that hit her.
One she was in tears and she asked me what I would do, without any income and 10 horses.

Simple.

Not get myself in that situation in the first place!

I pay for what I have and I'm proud that no man pays for me. Yes he treats me at times because he knows all my money goes on the animals but we pay for everything else half each. Before I met him I lived alone and paid my way and I can again!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 01:05 PM
That's a sad story Roofs
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Roofs, that is so sad, I agree noone should put themselves in a situation where they HAVE to be with someone
Its nice to be treated sometimes of course - but at the same time I like to be able to treat as well
and I like that what I have is mine
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Roofs, that is so sad, I agree noone should put themselves in a situation where they HAVE to be with someone
Its nice to be treated sometimes of course - but at the same time I like to be able to treat as well
and I like that what I have is mine
I don't think it's even about that, for me, it's being with someone because you want to be with them, not feeling "trapped" in a situation because you have no power to do anything about it
Roofs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
That's a sad story Roofs
tbh she was an utter b*tch and made a rod for her own back by being a money grabber!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >