Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-10-2010, 08:36 AM

Questions for dogs with cecs

lola my border terrier has had these episodes since she was 1 (shes 3 now) shes just had another one which doesnt surprise me as its very humid out there and that seems to set it off BUT the last 3 episodes shes lasting longer her eyes are rolling up but not all the time or all the way up and shes making noises now where as she didnt before.
she now has a pattern she lays doan shaking a little then it gets a bit worse then she full flats out and turns to her side shaking and making the noise and goes stiff,she finishes off with being sick (prob due to all the shaking!!) but shes perfectly fin afterwards even comes out of it barking!!!
I think this is all part of the cecs and not epilepsy (vet said cant tell epeleptic fits until she has one on the machine! same said about my son lol)
vest not too knowledgable on cecs andhave learnt most of it on line and thru forums just wanted to check this is still cecs.
thanks