View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Spirit_Storm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-12-2008, 01:09 AM
I have no trouble walking my dogs at any time, day or night although they are as soft as anything and would gladly lick you to death and be fussed all day I have found on occasions espescially when other dogs have approached and been seemingly aggressive storm has been more than willing to show me that she is eager to rip the other dogs head clean off as a gesture of good will..it never goes that far though as I always keep her on a short lead and I feel she needs to show me that protecting me is necassary. Dogs are natually protective when they are in a safe stable envioment, feel wanted and have a purpose, don't you?
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:46 AM
yeh-my dogs do make me feel safer-saying that though the dog yoda would bark but then when it came down to it im pretty sure he would back off as he is all talk and NO action. but the bitch sadie makes me feel 100% safe as im sure she would look after me no matter what.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4