Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 12:53 AM

Harvey-New Home Tomorrow....

Hi All,

I said goodnight to Inca around 10.30pm this evening, we were both shattered then, I went to bed, and thought Yeah I would be away with the fairy's in no time.....well I'm up again, I can't sleep, thinking about this and that.

I am like a kid on Christmas Eve, I am so so excited at bringing Harvey home tomorrow...well we all are. I know I need to sleep as we need to be at Inca's around 10.30, and I'm not the best at getting up lately. So extremelly black eyes will greet her in the morning.

I also have had tears again this week, and tonight over Simba I keep looking in the garden at his resting place I know that this is probably finishing one chapter before I start another, and expected emotions. I will be so relieved when I finally get Harvey home tomorrow and will kiss he to pieces.

I will post lots of pictures of him, and give you a running commentary on his progress.

Had to share that with you all...also I have asked to change my username to Harvey's Mum x
Phill
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-02-2006, 12:58 AM
HOPE YOU HAVE A FAD DAY TOMOROW YOU BEST GET SOME SLEEP :smt015 :smt023
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Well Harvey's Mum, I think that is rather special you should put your stocking at the end of your bed tucked with doggy treats so when Harvey arrives he will be in for one hell of a treat

Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by CanineRbest
Hi All,

I said goodnight to Inca around 10.30pm this evening, we were both shattered then, I went to bed, and thought Yeah I would be away with the fairy's in no time.....well I'm up again, I can't sleep, thinking about this and that.

I am like a kid on Christmas Eve, I am so so excited at bringing Harvey home tomorrow...well we all are. I know I need to sleep as we need to be at Inca's around 10.30, and I'm not the best at getting up lately. So extremelly black eyes will greet her in the morning.

I also have had tears again this week, and tonight over Simba I keep looking in the garden at his resting place I know that this is probably finishing one chapter before I start another, and expected emotions. I will be so relieved when I finally get Harvey home tomorrow and will kiss he to pieces.

I will post lots of pictures of him, and give you a running commentary on his progress.

Had to share that with you all...also I have asked to change my username to Harvey's Mum x

Awww I am soo pleased for you Canine and Harveys mum sounds like a wonderful username I hope you have finally drifted off to sleep and are having lovely dreams of the beautiful Harvey. I can just imagine how excited you are - I wish I could have another puppy - Benji would love one You will make a fantastic mum for Harvey and he is going to be one very lucky puppy.

Can't wait to see all the piccys
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Awww bless you. Well Harvey's mum you are going to be having such a great time these next few days we may not hear from you for a while.
Simba will be watching in the fields to check Harvey is looking after his home and owner.
You enjoy your new addition and get back to us when little Harvey is quiet!! sshhhhhh. One Day!?
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 06:53 AM
awww! hope all goes well! pics as soon as possible!

xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Best of luck - I'm sure both you and Harvey will be besotted with each other
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 08:38 AM
well morning is here and his rucksack is packed ...feeling a little low this morning but happy that we are bringing love and light into your home ..he will never replace simba but his personality is so huge he will sure fill that huge void thats there

I might be awol today getting my head round it all ....but please give harvey a huge welcome he is a very speacial boy
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Inca - I know how you feel - chin up hun
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Inca - I know how you feel - chin up hun
just feeling sick to be honest have had no breakfast not sure i will keep it down .....gotta shake this off before they arrive as i don't want to spoil their day
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »