View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Sticking up for Pitbulls... apparently I have no couth?

I think I've got booted off another forum for calling a person "small minded and racist"

She constantly attacks Pit Bulls every time they're mentioned on that forum... I was getting sick of it! Finally, after her calling them monsters and wishing every one of them killed, I lost it I Usually temper my posts, and do my very best not to offend people... But I couldn't help myself... oops
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Couth= sophistication
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:56 PM

I love pitbulls, its the evil creature at the other end of the lead that is the problem.

Yet noone sees chi's or yorkies.... more vicious breeds of dogs IMO... being bad, just because they arent as able to cause the same amount of damage so quickly.

We made pits what they are today.

In the right hands, they are so loyal and athletic.

I would LOVE to have a pitty.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:58 PM
dont blame you!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Any forum that allows those kind of remarks (hers, not yours) isn't being administered very well.

Azz would have had this person removed pronto!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Any forum that allows those kind of remarks (hers, not yours) isn't being administered very well.

Azz would have had this person removed pronto!
For saying.......... her calling them monsters and wishing every one of them killed,

Surely not.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:48 AM
To be fair, being against Pitbulls doesn't make someone racist. It's prejudice, sure, but not racism, so if it was in relation to that rather than any addition comments that were racist, I can kind of see the admin team taking action. Bit OTT to ban you though
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
For saying.......... her calling them monsters and wishing every one of them killed,

Surely not.
Please don't tell me that you support the notion of exterminating a breed because of few selfish and stupid MONSTERS (yes, humans) trained their dogs to fight each other, or people, OR were SO clever that they left their dogs unattended (or not supervised enough) with a child. Which as with ANY breed of dog, potentially resulted in a bite.

ANYONE who believes such a notion is as diluded as Hitler.

How can anyone thing a breed can be judged on individuals? Especially something like a dog that relies on a person for appropriate socialization and training!

If we judged the human species on individuals, we would look like the most vile creature out there. Should we be exterminated because of a few peoples actions???
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
Please don't tell me that you support the notion of exterminating a breed because of few selfish and stupid MONSTERS (yes, humans) trained their dogs to fight each other, or people, OR were SO clever that they left their dogs unattended (or not supervised enough) with a child. Which as with ANY breed of dog, potentially resulted in a bite.

ANYONE who believes such a notion is as diluded as Hitler.

How can anyone thing a breed can be judged on individuals? Especially something like a dog that relies on a person for appropriate socialization and training!

If we judged the human species on individuals, we would look like the most vile creature out there. Should we be exterminated because of a few peoples actions???
I`m not telling you anything , how you have come to that conclusion from my post is worrying.

I was simply refaring to a suggestion that such a comment would be a reason to be banned from a site.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I`m not telling you anything , how you have come to that conclusion from my post is worrying.

I was simply refaring to a suggestion that such a comment would be a reason to be banned from a site.
It wasnt the person saying negative things about pits that was banned but the person supporting them and they admit losing their rag.

Perhaps you should reread the orginal post ?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »