Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:29 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Oooh, I’m on the ball. Left work yesterday leaving a clean desk...... I can’t quite believe it myself!

Today will be spent being audited (one of my departments) and I’m trying to cover most of it myself, as “the girls” have to actually do the work...... I’m pretty sure it will be a giant PITA, and I really can’t stomach the guy doing it, so I must be on my best behaviour and try to be polite and not tell him to go forth and multiply....... It should only last about 90 minutes, but I fear it will go on far longer than that.......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If the universe is expanding, why can't I find a parking space?
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:41 AM
morning Vicki, Morning all off away for a couple of days, but will all make the weekennd come quickly and then off to Little Dumpledale for a week.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the auditor Vicki xx

Hopefully a normal day for me today, had a manic morning yesterday and then had to go to Northampton for the scan on my face in the afternoon. That was really weird having the ultrasound gadget rubbed over my mouth and nose

Have a good day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Good Luck today Vicki,. Deep Breaths
I am going to pick my sister up today and be driving her to a multitude of places she needs to go to, so will be out most of the day.
Thinking of you Lynn and Ollie.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
morning Vicki, Morning all off away for a couple of days, but will all make the weekennd come quickly and then off to Little Dumpledale for a week.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - Little Dumpledale sounds lovely.....

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the auditor Vicki xx

Hopefully a normal day for me today, had a manic morning yesterday and then had to go to Northampton for the scan on my face in the afternoon. That was really weird having the ultrasound gadget rubbed over my mouth and nose

Have a good day all
Morning Sheree
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Good Luck today Vicki,. Deep Breaths
I am going to pick my sister up today and be driving her to a multitude of places she needs to go to, so will be out most of the day.
Thinking of you Lynn and Ollie.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

A early start here once FS has gone to school in 15 mins

I finally have a horse of my own, no not Billybob, but Odie....who picked me himself We clicked with a passion and yesterday I rode him He's 18 and a gent....pics later

JC was a delight yesterday too, so here's hoping today is as good with him

Morning Guys, have a brill day whatever your doing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Nice to hear you got your desk clear Vicki. Good luck with the audit.

I have the house to myslef till this afternoon. I am going to watch corrie and eastenders in a minute then maybe catch a snooze, as I was up on the sofa again from 3 this morning.

Ollie is a little steadier today. He is now waiting laying down for his meals he does not get up to get them till they are all done and in the stand. He was sitting next to me with his chin nearly on the work top waiitng till a few days ago. He is also not sitting there while I do Michaels lunch so that is when I know he is not himself.

Hope your day goes well Bev.

Steph we need pictures please.

Loved the gem today. Have a good day all.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all...
I think it will be a sad day today, my rabbit Isabelle has crashed again and I found another lump ... she is up the vets later, I also have to take Peter the piggie regarding his inoperable facial tumour, it has grown again I think I will be losing them today, it never does get easier to say goodbye
Apart from that, I am up the hairdressers to go back brunette, as I fancy a change!
Have a great day all
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Morning all

Well yesterday went well I think. The interview went well, I think I answered all their questions okay. the only thing is I thought of hundreds of things I could have said later...oh well, should know by tomorrow or Thursday they said. So if I don't hear by Thursday I think I can take it I failed, fingers crossed.

Today will be running in an hour, then study for the day, and swimming this afternoon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >