Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
What am I like I did think...na...surley not

Hope your hand is ok, you might need abs too you know

Elaine xx
Thanks Elaine, but I don't do ab's (anaphalactic shock with an amoxycillin! There's only one I can have now and that's getting a bit iffy!), so I'm going to take a gamble that it wont get infected. I've been bitten before stepping inbetween my other two and Tara got me with her canine right at the bottom of my thumb on the hand, and it swelled up like a tennis ball, but I did nothing about it and I'm still here! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
What great pics of a gorgeous dog.
Thanks Chaz, she's the new baby in my life, now 7 months, it's all going too quickly!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Great Piccies babe and I can see she really enjoyed the sea, I wish my Sasha would . . . . !!! I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go in first and then get her to come and get me . . . . only problem is her treats will get all soggy . . . .

x x x x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 12:46 PM
great photos, looks like a cracking day,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Oh bless her, I really need to get Star to the beach.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Great Piccies babe and I can see she really enjoyed the sea, I wish my Sasha would . . . . !!! I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go in first and then get her to come and get me . . . . only problem is her treats will get all soggy . . . .

x x x x
I was quite shocked that she didn't bat an eyelid when we first saw it over the top of that hill, and she just raced in there when we got to the water's edge, but then all that practice in that pool, I knew she loved the water, but it didn't taste as nice of course! I will be donning the old bikini tomorrow Shane ( ) coz the tide will be in further so we can both get in, that'll be great fun! Come on down with Sacha and we'll make a day of it then! xxxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
great photos, looks like a cracking day,
Thanks Shona , sooooo lucky with the weather, and well worth the effort in getting down there, all that traffic,hate it!

Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh bless her, I really need to get Star to the beach.
Oh yes you must Kel, if it's close enough, then do it I regret not having taken Cassie down there much, but I'm going to make up for that with Zena seeing as how she loved it so much. I wanted to go somewhere it was quite busy, just so we could watch lots of people walking past, coz living where I do, we don't meet up with many peops, but then, that's not a bad thing is it!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Brilliant, Aitch - what a fab time Zena had!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I was quite shocked that she didn't bat an eyelid when we first saw it over the top of that hill, and she just raced in there when we got to the water's edge, but then all that practice in that pool, I knew she loved the water, but it didn't taste as nice of course! I will be donning the old bikini tomorrow Shane ( ) coz the tide will be in further so we can both get in, that'll be great fun! Come on down with Sacha and we'll make a day of it then! xxxx
Your on babe . . . . I'm just booking a day's holiday as we speak . . . . !!!! See you there . . . x x x x x x x x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Lovely pics so glad it all went well.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Elaine, but I don't do ab's (anaphalactic shock with an amoxycillin! There's only one I can have now and that's getting a bit iffy!), so I'm going to take a gamble that it wont get infected. I've been bitten before stepping inbetween my other two and Tara got me with her canine right at the bottom of my thumb on the hand, and it swelled up like a tennis ball, but I did nothing about it and I'm still here! xxx
Oh yea I forgot about that, your like me, what about ab powder then, is that ok, I'm fine with that.

Elaine xxx
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »