Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2023, 06:29 AM

Monday Monday 9th October 2023

Morning all. Well it tis Monday again. I don't like these dark mornings. I don't mind evenings as one can pull curtains and put a small light on and be cosy. But mornings nope. Reading another book by Nora Roberts. She certainly likes to right steamy stuff. I wouldn't have been reading hers if it hadn't been for my friend Ann who does and passes these books onto me. Must be life in the old girl yet as she is over 80 now. She wouldn't mind me saying that. Anyway have a good day all. Off for my usual wander.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2023, 08:56 AM
Good morning Brenda

Hope you have a good day reading

Paul's lounge is finished and I left him to put everything back on his shelves and a small bit to paint behind the tv as he had filled some holes from old cables and the first coat was not dry, think the filling was still a bit damp.

On duty this morning, Teazle walked and now a quick coffee before heading to the dentist for a filling

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Afternoon all
Awww no Sue, hope the filling isn't too painful.......or expensive!!
Brenda enjoy the book and good for your friend ann, age is but a number in my opinion
Speaking of ages, my 54 year old toddler has taken himself to work on his ebike to give it a test whilst the weather is nice....as if he is going to use it in the wet anyway lol. He has ordered a shed to empty out his garden cupboard, well, it's a half shed as I told him not to lose a lot of space in his garden having a full size. At some point I will have to help him build it....well, I will hold bits steady and tell him where he is going wrong, I am fantastic at building stuff but he doesn't listen or check the instructions so I usually end up shouting at him. Managed to talk him into booking his car in for MOT the month early, he leaves everything to the last minute and then we end up having a mad rush to get it mot'd and then if any work is required a panic getting it done before he needs it for work and finding the money for it.
Sunshine is back here and gutted I can't spend much time in it. Need to get a few bits from town, apparently Primark are doing away with disposable cotton pads so need to go and panic buy lol....my life is too short for washing reusable ones