Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:19 PM

Horse Refuge facing eviction

Sanctuary might close - owner contemplates suicide.

Time has almost run out for an award winning sanctuary ´The Horse Refuge´ and the 50 horses some of which are Shires and 30 other animals, parrots, cats, dogs, goats, pig, geese and more.

An Eviction notice has been served because the land owner died and the family are selling everything. Unless a miracle happens, which enables Sara Ross to purchase the land for £600,000 in just 13 days time, all the animals will die.

Sara is an amazing person and has devoted her life and considerable energies, to rescuing these wonderful creatures from their hideous former lives, and gives them the happy, loving home they now have. She is a real riches to rags story and has even sold her home and all her possessions to ensure they have a secure future, but it is all now under threat and extremely urgent.

Sara is in deep despair, she has gone through nightmare situations in order to save the animals lives, and is now saying that "once the animals die" she will be next and her many friends are extremely concerned about her. Nobody helping animals should be put in this awful situation.

Sara has said “I’m here to help these poor beaten and abused horses like the one a few weeks ago, I will fight on until the fat lady sings, and I can’t sing”.

Leona Lewis has joined other celebs in backing the campaign to save The Horse Refuge Sanctuary at Dobell’s Farm, Moons Green, Tenterden, Kent. If anyone has any land near by that can be used as a temporary measure, please get in touch. This is a truly and genuinely worthy cause, which could end in such a tragic way. Andrea at WetNose has celebrities who are willing to come on TV to talk about the sanctuary and more.

http://www.thehorserefuge.org/ or email:sara@thehorsesanctuary.co.uk

Sara´s telephone number is 01797 270555 or mobile 07956229683

Or Andrea at Wetnose Animal Aid - 01508 518 650

http://www.thehorserefuge.org/
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2010, 06:51 PM
How awful I hope something can be done to help.