View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 08:11 AM

I think I may have aquired some animals...

well in the pub last night, (main reason why i have said yes haha alcohol swayed me ) a woman who i baby sit for bought two guinea pigs for her 4 year old and 7 year old daughters, but they got bored so she gave them to a friend, and now her children have become bored with them, these guinea pigs arent even one yet!
so me being me said oh yes i will have them oops. she said i can have them all for free, she has a huge two tier hutch and bought one of those covers to go over them for the winter so looks like two pigs are moving in...

not told nana yet oops..... think i will just sneak them in and see if she notices if she really doesnt want them here then my boyfriend said that they can live at his, and he lives two minutes over the road....

how do i get myself into these situations
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I know that feeling. I have a rabbit and a guinea pig that were unwanted pets. With the guinea pig, I told OH that we were looking after him while the family went on holiday. Once he'd decided he quite liked the little fella, I broke it to him that he was staying! Luckily, he took it well and since then I've moved 1 dog, 2 guineas, 2 rabbits and 2 rats in!! Good job he loves me!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
I know that feeling. I have a rabbit and a guinea pig that were unwanted pets. With the guinea pig, I told OH that we were looking after him while the family went on holiday. Once he'd decided he quite liked the little fella, I broke it to him that he was staying! Luckily, he took it well and since then I've moved 1 dog, 2 guineas, 2 rabbits and 2 rats in!! Good job he loves me!
hehe i dont know how im telling nana yet but we shall see where they end up staying. not getting them until tomorrow i dont think. will take some pictures of them when they arrive. i dont even know if theyre boys or girls or what colours they are or anything lol just said id have them
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Thats just the sort of thing I do. I'll say ''oh I'll have them''. Regardless of sex, colour etc. Just cant stand to think of the poor little unwanted furries. I think that makes us soft in the head!! I look forward to seeing some pics when you get them. Picked up a new bun from the RSPCA this morning so shall post some picks of him too. Welcome to the world of the soft touch!!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Thats just the sort of thing I do. I'll say ''oh I'll have them''. Regardless of sex, colour etc. Just cant stand to think of the poor little unwanted furries. I think that makes us soft in the head!! I look forward to seeing some pics when you get them. Picked up a new bun from the RSPCA this morning so shall post some picks of him too. Welcome to the world of the soft touch!!
well i had an update again today (in the pub ) and i cant get them tomorrow but i will be getting them in the week