Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 07:00 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 26th November, 2021

Good morning all sorry not been around much as I am still suffering from breathlessness and a bad chest. I hope you and your doggies are all keeping well.

Lynn, hope Dillon is back on track, bless him. I am seriously considering either fostering dogs for the local Dogs trust or taking on another homeless mite. I so miss not having a dog around.

Have a good day all and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Sorry to hear you are still under the weather Moyra, wishing you well soon.
Do you know I think a little dog that needs a fireplace and maybe a little stroll once or twice a day would be good for you if you feel you could manage it.

Miserable wet day here today.
Dillon still not on track, really hoping some light sedation in the painkiller they will be running alongside his current painkiller will get him through the night that will be this time next week, after his blood test on Thursday.

griff I take it Steve does not have much patience when driving, neither do I to be honest with idiot drivers which seem to be all to common these days.
I often swear when driving.
Both of us have very sore injection sites today, and I am feeling a little fuzzy headed, more than usual.
Hoping that all eases as the day goes on.
We had the Moderna this time.

Sue hope it's a calmer day for you today.
brenda hope it's a dry walk for you today if you were living here you might decide to stay indoors today.
Kazz hows the chefs challenge coming on or have you not started yet ?
Chris hope you are feeling better and things are quiet with Gary.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Morning all
Moyra, I agree, something small and low energy would be great for you.
Lynn, hope you feel better as the day goes on
Lol, hmmmmm Steve hates driving, he didn't think he would pass to be a bus driver and yet he ended up doing well lol. He swears, is aggressive and we had a very unpleasant experience the other week which resulted in my threatening to knock him out lol. He says it's because he has to hold it in all day when he is driving the bus.....he won't drive at all if he can help it to the point of running out of bread and milk, he will happily run out on Saturday and go without until Monday when he knows I am going over. I prefer to spend 2 hours travelling by bus than get in a car with him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Good afternoon all.

Cold and crisp, but a nice morning with some sunshine. Tomorrow looks like it might be a stay at home day if the forecast is anything to go by

Quite a bit of building work going on in town so that should keep us entertained throughout the winter seeing what it ends up looking like.

Hospital phoned. Eye clinic cancelled so appointment moved from Tuesday to Friday which will no doubt impact on the other three appointments that should follow.

Steroids coming down, pain increasing so I'll give it til next week then phone the GP again to see what to do about it. Ibuprofen nearly coping, but not enough to be fully comfortable.

Moyra - have you had an appointment with the respiratory clinic. It may be that you need to be tested and the appropriate inhalers prescribed. They do make one heck of a difference.

Kelly, Steve would starve before I trudged about on buses to take him food if he can't help himself
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Sorry Dillon is still ow keeping well and that you both have sore arms.

Pity the appointment has been put back Chris but that seems to be the way these days.

I agree Moyra little oldie who needs love and a quiet life would be ideal for you

I am just about finished at the house. Just need another coat of emulsion on the boxed in flue pipe for the extractor fan and a couple of radiators need a coat of paint and I am finished The paintwork that needs cleaning is just dust from the workmen and of course the floors are very dusty so need a wash after a hoover. Planning on doing that this weekend and I can do the painting on Monday. BT arrived early. Two very nice chaps and listened to what I said and also suggested ways to run the fibre cable without being too obtrusive.

Have a good evening everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Chris sorry to hear things are getting worse again and the appointment has been put back.
Well done Sue being nearly finished and that the BT guys did the job and were nice to.

Gorden's arm still sore mine is better now but neither of us have much of an appetite today and both very tired been snoozing a lot.
I had to take some Paracetamol earlier as my head was feeling quite fuzzy.
Hoping we both feel a bit more normal tomorrow, we sailed through the AZ jab and were hoping we would the Moderna but not to be.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 05:55 PM
Chris....I don't go specially with his food....I am already going, we have dinner together at least one day when he is off and I see Molly too so she doesn't just see me when Steve is at work.
I am so sorry they have put your appointment back, hopefully it will go ahead this time
Yay, nearly there Sue!!!!! I hope your son is going to treat you to a lovely dinner or something.
Lynn, I hope the effects wear off tomorrow.
Well, Steve has been to see the car and agreed a price, he is going to try and get it picked up this week either after work or o his day off. He said the pictures looked lovely of it but he said it's in even better condition than he expected.......he didn't sound dead happy about it though!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2021, 08:52 PM
That's good griff sounds like a good deal.
Not really eating much and sleeping so much, Gorden has agreed to do tonight on the sofa even though it's my turn.
Hope this has subsided by tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Have you had paracetamol Lynn?? And plenty of fluids please xx
He got a good deal, was up for £1000 and offered £850.... The man agreed, new front pads and new cat, roof works as it should, Steve said it drives nice too, he showed it to one of the security guards at work and said he was going to look at it, when he said it was a convertible, the guard turned round and said that Steve could pick him up lol.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Moyra - have you had an appointment with the respiratory clinic. It may be that you need to be tested and the appropriate inhalers prescribed. They do make one heck of a difference.

Totally agree with you Moyra if you have not been already please make an appointment
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >