Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 10:29 AM

A Year on Thursday 18th November 2021

Well good morning peeps. Hope all is well in your world. Dillon hope you have slept ok lovely boy. Also hope all other dawgies are well. Well it is a year today that I moved in to this flat. What have I done with that year? Not a lot. Now then I have a conundrum for you to answer for me. It will be my ex husbands 80th birthday soon. Should I send him a card? I call him ex even though I am still married to him. Anway your thoughts would be appreciated. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Morning brenda. Thank you Dillon had a much better night.
Gorden's turn on the sofa and me in bed.
We are both feeling a little more refreshed this morning, my turn tonight so hoping for another more settled night.

Wow a year already that has gone quick.
Personally I think I would send a card not a sentimental one maybe just a straightforward happy birthday and wish him a nice day and no love from or kisses. Bit like sending to a friend who isn't a particularly special friend.

griff wishing you a quieter day today again.
Sue hope you are having another quieter day today.

Stay safe everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Thanks Lynn for your input yep I will send it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 12:07 PM
I agree Brenda...send the card.
Lynn, pleased you got some sleep
Ummmm the music started at 8 am, she's in the roof, I am on the first floor and can hear it.,.bass, how her mum doesn't say anything....god alone knows. Although my nice neighbour says that the daughter rules
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2021, 04:22 PM
Awww no griff.
Glad my input helped brenda.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Good evening all.

A much better day for Rosie. We've done our walk but slower than normal and with the pram on standby, but she didn't need it. Her legs are strong again and although she's sleeping a lot, she's getting back to being cheeky

I rang the hospital today regarding the injections as the consultant did say within 2 weeks. It turns out I should have gone on the 16th but I never got the appointment letter . The very nice lady is trying to sort it all out for me and will hopefully give me a call tomorrow with the outcome. I'm miffed, but mistakes happen I suppose. If they sort it out that's all that matters.

Brenda, I'd send the card too.

Lynn - everythng crossed for a peaceful Dillon night for you all.

Kelly - no words, only tons of sympathy. Awful situation
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 04:38 PM
Good evening everyne

Good that you had da more restful night Lynn and hope tonight is the same.

You just knew it could last Kelly. Hugs

Pleased Rosie is a lot better now Chris.

Yes agree send a card Brenda

No quiet day here. Ben over to the house. ~Rubbed down window cill in lounge, painted the ceiling and first coat of emulsion on walls. Tomorrow top coat. Daren't do the gloss yet as Ben is very particular with rubbing the window cills down so will leave that to him. Depending how long it takes might get a first coat on the walls in the hall or second coat on walls in bathroom which would then leave only the gloss in there and that floor will also be complete.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I rang the hospital today regarding the injections as the consultant did say within 2 weeks. It turns out I should have gone on the 16th but I never got the appointment letter . The very nice lady is trying to sort it all out for me and will hopefully give me a call tomorrow with the outcome. I'm miffed, but mistakes happen I suppose. If they sort it out that's all that matters.
Chris ask them to send your appointments by text then you miss nothing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well good morning peeps. Hope all is well in your world. Dillon hope you have slept ok lovely boy. Also hope all other dawgies are well. Well it is a year today that I moved in to this flat. What have I done with that year? Not a lot. Now then I have a conundrum for you to answer for me. It will be my ex husbands 80th birthday soon. Should I send him a card? I call him ex even though I am still married to him. Anway your thoughts would be appreciated. Have a good day all.

A year already WOW
Totally agree a card would be nice you can get some nice 80 ones with hobbies in etc,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning brenda. Thank you Dillon had a much better night.
Gorden's turn on the sofa and me in bed.
We are both feeling a little more refreshed this morning, my turn tonight so hoping for another more settled night.

Stay safe everyone.
Do you think this is a habit he has got into or a reason?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >