Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 08:55 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 16th November

Good morning everyone

Enjoy your walk Brenda

Chris hope Gary stays positive with you for some time.

Hopefully a letter signed by all the neighbours will work and get the letting agent to sort everything out. At least it won't just be you that is complaining Kelly.

Another day of painting for me. Yesterday afternoon managed to get three walls done with the first coat of emulsion in the big bedroom. Had to leave one wall as a hole had to be repaired. Today planning on painting the first flight of stairs with the final coat, first caot on wall missed yesterday and if dry enough get another coat all round the room. That will only leave (hopefully) a final coat of gloss on the wardrobe surrounds and that room will be finished. We now have a date to work to as the carpets will be fitted on the 1st December so no time to mess about!

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 09:08 AM
Morning Sue, you are amazing and need a medal for being so supportive. Have been for walk, lovely out there. No Training today as the family has gone down with various bugs, so will wait until they are all over them. So, a boring day for me. Never mind I can still find stuff to clear out. Have a good day and everyone else.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 11:39 AM
There was more banging this morning, mum called the letting agent and spoke to someone, basically, they spoke to her yesterday! They said that there have been previous complaints about noise so I can only assume the family at the end complained. They just said contact the council! Mums refusing point blank to have the equipment installed because of the court case, I am at the end of my tether, I have a dog who is shaking from head to foot in fear and I have just said what the hell am I supposed to do then?? She just said I don't know.....I told her she can cancel her holiday as I can't leave the dogs. My nice neighbour has said they would give a statement as would the family at the end saying that noise is affecting them so it can't be seen as victimisation but she won't have it, so it's me that has to put up with the noise
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Well what a morning.

7 am and Rosie was retching with explosive diarrhea and then her back legs totally collapsed. Got the first appointment with the vet at 10 am. Turns out it a very bad case of gastroenteritis. In some ways, that's a relief. I had nighmare visions this morning seeing the state of her.

She's had to injections and has come away with tablets with the strict instruction to get her back there in the morning if there is no improvement.

So worry, relief and every emotion in between this morning, but my little girl is home with me and getting all the TLC she can handle
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 12:32 PM
Awww Chris, hope the injections work quickly and Rosie soon feels much better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Afternoon Sue, brenda, Chris griff and all to follow.
We popped out to a garden centre bit further away but haven't been there for a while.
Got Freya 2 lovely christmas presents. A tall fairy in stripey stockings and pink dress will look lovely standing on her cupboard all year round. Plus a Guess how much I love you Nutbrown hare. He does peek a boo and has the most adorable giggle.
Also got the email to book our covid booster so that's done for the 25th.

Sue I hope you get spoilt at Christmas you deserve it.
brenda hope your day turned not as boring as first thought.
griff what a total nightmare. I am sure the agent has to do something other neighbours have to be taken into account regards anti social behaviour.
Oh no Chris so sorry to hear Rosie is unwell. Big hugs to her and you and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Ahhhh Lynn, they sound lovely presents...... especially the hare!!!
Yeah, I thought that beings as there had been complaints they had to do something....but apparently their solution is just to pass the buck
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2021, 08:13 PM
Seems to be the trend across the board for everything these days.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Well, it's been quieter today....it won't last, it never does but hopefully she has now realised that none of the houses will take any nonsense