Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 01:40 PM

Afternoon on Tuesday 9th November 2021

High all. Been to puppy training and all coming along nicely. A question was asked of me 'what constitutes a dangerous breed', and my reply all dogs have the potential to bite they all have teeth. Have a good rest of the day peeps. Puppy is going throught the stage of biting a bit, mainly because of teething. She is learning the 'no bite' sound though. 'Ah ah' no bite, good girlie.!! It was working when I left.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely morning here and quite mild for November. Dulled off a bit this afternoon there.

Gary isn't talking to me so I'm having a lovely, peaceful day. Bless him, he thinks it's a punishment

Shower now then get stuff ready for heading off for the biopsy tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to

Puppy training was always my favourite. So very rewarding for all concerned and who could balk at playing with puppies for an hour or two.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2021, 03:07 PM
Afternoon brenda, Chris and all to follow.
Started off nice here to but looked like rain around 2. Still not raining but very overcast.
What a palaver getting the prescription yesterday for Gorden. He went over to Peterborough saw another triage nurse sat for an 11/2 to be told 9 hour wait to see a Dr who could do the prescription we already knew it was shingles on Sunday.
It would of been midnight before being seen so a wasted journey, so to plan c ring 111 after 6 pm. 25 minute wait and he got through they took details and a Dr rang him back within 30 mins did the prescription and Gorden picked it up this morning from our local Tesco pharmacy.
He did get his vitals done at Peterborough all good so that was somewhat useful.
Car (Chrysler) in for MOT first thing tomorrow fingers crossed nothing needed except wiper blades.
Couldn't access the site earlier must of been down for maintenance.

Chris hope the biopsy goes as well as it can do tomorrow and that all is clear.
brenda glad training is going well.

Keep well everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 03:10 PM
We don't play much, teaching the owner what to do and then them teaching the pup which is then happy to just lay down and listen to us natter about what they the owner has learnt. The human/s that is. Which at this stage is the humans learning more how to teach the pup. The next stage is the pup learning what the human is trying to teach. bg!! But yep she is a lovely puppy. Growing nicely and learning fast. Fingers crossed for your biopsy tomorrow Chris. Take Care and deep breath but don't hold it to long.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Gingers crossed for the biopsy tomorrow Chris.

Good luck with the MOT tomorrow Lynn.

Been busy at Ben's this morning. BT coming to fit fibre in house. Appointment time 8am to 1pm so got over there about 8.30. The contract manager came so had a few words with him. When they took out the sanitary ware in the downstairs cloakroom the tile splash back was removed. They have put a tile up which is ugh - why don't they ask. Blamed us for not telling them to use the tiles that had been put in the bathroom so the has to be remove and replaced with the right ones. Artificial turf now laid so garden finished except for painting the shed which will have to wait a bit. Managed to get the infills round the wardrobes undercoated and by the time I had finished the gloss round the room we painted on Sunday it was dry enough to give it a coat of gloss but it will have to have another as looks patchy. All this was done whilst waiting. Engineer arrived at 1.45 only to say that he cannot do what Ben wants as too many bends in the fibre. So now Ben has to drill holes through walls and run the cable, which he left, so that he can have the modem where he wants it. Engineer said he would rebook the job for next week so Ben has the weekend to do the work necessary. Why isn't anything straight forward!

Moan over.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Evening all
Chris....enjoy Gary not talking to you! Hope things go well with your biopsy
Brenda, glad the training is going well
Lynn....mot passing thoughts heading your way
Sue, hope the builders sort everything out
New phone here...just waiting for a new sim....which was a nightmare in itself.
Just back from the vets, dakota had her jabs and we have agreed to be watching the lump she has as both myself and conor are worried about her coming round from surgery and damaging her neck again....she also has some changes to her eyes, I have to check the response when she is unseated...good luck to me!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 06:23 PM
He's fallen out with his friend now so I'm his best mate again. Fortunately though, he's now playing nice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Ohhhh, is this the girl mate???
Well, I hope you have a few days peace chris
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Chris popped on to wish you all the best for your appointment tomorrow
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Thanks all. A bit nervous, but hey ho.

Yes, Kelly. It is the girl. I'm keeping out of it. They'll sort themselves out again no doubt
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >